Interest in ARC merchandise?

Would be nice to have calendars again.

Too late for this year probably but next year.

Dave is working on it. Sure, we missed January, but we can probably still span 12 months. Welcome the all-new ARC 2012-2013 calendar! :D

Would be nice to have calendars again.

Too late for this year probably but next year.

Dave is working on it. Sure, we missed January, but we can probably still span 12 months. Welcome the all-new ARC 2012-2013 calendar! biggrin.png

I can start the calendar at any month. I can also make 12 or 18 month calendars. What does every think?

Dave-

Still No black&white T's ;(

I've been working to get high quality proofs in the requested colors, they should be available in the store tomorrow. If you purchase soon I can have the order arrive in time for the Feb meeting. If you don't see what you're looking for let me know and I'll try to make it available. These have to be ordered, so turnaround time is about 2 weeks.

The store is OPEN. Items have been added, so feel free to get your orders in. On top of that, the car appliques are in and I think they look awesome! If you want one, they're available in several colors and will be available for pickup at the February meeting. Let me know what you think, what colors you like, and what you want!

In fact, if there's interest I'll create a thread where you can select the color and size that you're interested in. These are exterior grade vinyl so will be great for your vehicle back windshield, laptop, tank, you name it!

post-884-0-38724000-1328420373_thumb.jpg

post-884-0-65712800-1328420490_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I sure am! biggrin.png

bumper-sticker-1.jpg

Also, it turned out the decal wouldn't stick to the plastic water change tank (boo!) ...but it ended up for the best, because it went perfectly with some more fish decals my husband bought me for my birthday! laugh.png

fish-room-decals.jpg

I sure am! biggrin.png

bumper-sticker-1.jpg

Also, it turned out the decal wouldn't stick to the plastic water change tank (boo!) ...but it ended up for the best, because it went perfectly with some more fish decals my husband bought me for my birthday! laugh.png

fish-room-decals.jpg

This is TOTALLY awesome! I love that your beatle looks like the fish on your walls!

I sure am! biggrin.png

bumper-sticker-1.jpg

fish-room-decals.jpg

That looks really GOOOOOD!

Archived