Juiceman

Yowzers,

With what the. ATI hybrid fixture cost you could get into 4 radions and put up 2-3' and 2-4' T5 retrofits and still have some left over for dinner.

I've reached out to Sam and Olaggie and I'm going to go see their setups in person. Good news is I still have a long while until the funds are available to do anything.

Do yourself a favor and don't miss out on Vietpride's tank too. His is by far the cheapest option of the three regarding lighting and pretty impressive results as well.

I have seen his before when I bought a setosa from him. Still have it too!

post-1783-143191615239_thumb.jpg

After seeing the BRS video about Carbon on Friday, I saw the difference running it in a reactor vs a media bag was.

So Pham hooked me up with a used Dual reactor. Uses the same tubing as my previous setup so it was a sinch to hook up.

Also did some spring cleaning of my CARX media and added more.

May 13 test showed

Alk - 7.05

Po4 - .09

So we're moving in the right direction. I did a 20g water change [emoji33], and turned back on the CARX. More po4 reagent comes in tomorrow so I'll test again then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I leave the second canister slightly unscrewed until the water level rises. This "burps" the system. I then can a just flow with a valve off and on and it usually pushes the remainder of the air out. As long as your tumble is set you should be fine. When I haven't burped the syetem, the air has escaped over time.

I leave the second canister slightly unscrewed until the water level rises. This "burps" the system. I then can a just flow with a valve off and on and it usually pushes the remainder of the air out. As long as your tumble is set you should be fine. When I haven't burped the syetem, the air has escaped over time.

Worked like a charm! Thanks sir!

Worked like a charm! Thanks sir!

Glad to hear it.

Picked up a cleaner wrasse today. My Achilles and Powder Blue ran each other ragged until they were covered in Ich. Still Easton fluke pigs and fat, but just want to help them out. He's only been in the tank for 5 mins and already going to town!

https://vimeo.com/128650299

They're not giving him any down time right now, I wonder if I should have gotten 2 of them?

If your on the Second floor how is that ok?

I currently am in a home so no structural issues since its on a slab.

When I was in an apartment, I consulted the Apartment complex itself and learned that the apartments had condo grade concrete floors, so there was no issue of weight on the floor.

If your on the Second floor how is that ok?

I currently am in a home so no structural issues since its on a slab.

When I was in an apartment, I consulted the Apartment complex itself and learned that the apartments had condo grade concrete floors, so there was no issue of weight on the floor.

Oh ok I'm in a old wooden house with wooden pillar beans