Reefs2Go Group Buy July

August

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright you northerner types! Here's the deal:

I've contacted several northerner members who are ok with delivery on the 9th so we are splitting the order.

If you live north and want to pick up your order on July 9th, please respond in the thread so I can divide out our orders.

Right now I have:

- Daisy82

- Toxiq

- offroadodge

- dapettit

NOTE: for those of you asking about BOGO 1000 pods, we have 3 people getting the BOGO pods so you still get the good price.

ok well all the others we need to figure out who is doing what because most of the northerns are the ones that wanted pods so Sherri and I wont get the lowest price like everyone else... this is really becoming a JOKE and a mess.

OK... so after talking with Mark we have decided that the order will be here on JULY 9th. Also the Group Buy will stay as one otherwise it will affect the prices for items that offer quanity discounts. The ones of you that need shipping to be the 13th then I can do a seperate order for you because there is still enough for free shipping. I know I have confused all of you and I am sorry... This really will be the easiest way for everyone and all of you can still order..

Mark is still going to pick up all your northern orders on the 9th! Thank you EVERYONE for your patience. ORDER WILL STILL BE SUBMITTED TOMORROW!! Will be here July 9th

Hey, no worries August and Jake! Coordinating this many people is tough and it's hard to make things convenient for everyone. We really appreciate you putting together the order for us. We're excited - fish in the mail!!! Waaaay better than bills. :lol:

Count me in for the northern on the 9th.

OK everyone.... the order will still be coming to my house on the 9th... Mark will be coming down to pick up his order and is offering to pick up anyone up norths order... I am still the one recieving the order from Reefs2Go.... there is not 2 seperate orders going on.... just a few people on the order that will need later shipping....

Is there still time to get added to the order for the north? When does it have to be in by?

yes there is still time...there isnt 2 orders.... its one order and Mark is taking all you northerns to his house when he picks up

Ok well here is my part of the order then :cool:

1 Ruby red mithrax crab

10 cerith snails

25 Nassarius snails

10 Neric snails

10 Blue leg hermit crabs

5 Red leg hermit crabs

1 bag of 1000 pods (bogo)

1 Algae blenny

Thanks much and 'll PM with paypal info.

Sounds good to me... I am on board for the 9th and having Mark hold/pick up for me.

Count me in for the northern on the 9th.

OK everyone.... the order will still be coming to my house on the 9th... Mark will be coming down to pick up his order and is offering to pick up anyone up norths order... I am still the one recieving the order from Reefs2Go.... there is not 2 seperate orders going on.... just a few people on the order that will need later shipping....

Ok so I have a list of everyone who I have on the order so far... If I missed you let me know... I also still need real names and paypal addys for at least one person... If I missed you please let me know, if I have all your info then I will put a yes next to your name if I dont please send it to me in a PM

Will- Yes

Kinz-Yes

Medi-Yes

S_griffin- Yes

Dapettit- Yes

CRendon2003- Yes

Offroadodge- Yes

Toxiq Reef- Yes

Reefman- Yes

Boognish- Yes

Luckyheo- Yes

Chiu- Yes

MCallahan- Yes

Joshman1204- Yes

Joshdmartin- yes (paid)

Bugginu24- Yes

Daisy82- Yes

If I am missing your info I need it before I send in the order today, if I dont get it then you wont go on the order....

Thanks EVERYONE for all your patience ;)