Reefs2Go Group Buy July

August

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Where do babies come from? (since we are playing 20 questions)

The stork (now 19 questions to go)

an English swallow or a Mediterranean swallow?

Unacceptable.... you obviously did not try hard enough... Did you try giving it mouth to mouth? :)

Sorry chiu, it didn't make it - it's dead...We tried

We're sorry Mr. Chiu, but Dr. Will wasn't available so he had to rely on the RN, Nurse Robb....

no I dont know what is going on tried to call them today to talk to them personally but I think it was too late because they are ahead of us in time... I am calling them first thing in the morning... my first day off to be able to deal with this... I promise to have an answer tomorrow... I have sent several emails already with little response...

I emailed them yesterday and got this response (not meaning to go above your head A & J, just was interesed in one of their specials and wanted to know what the deal was )

Hi Will- Can you forward that info to me as I do not believe that we

have received that info - Thanks!!

On 7/26/2010 7:30 PM, William Tyson {msbbr641} wrote:

> Hello,

>

> My name is Will Tyson, and I participated in the most recent Austin Reef Club group order with yall, and my part of the order was missing some items and some of the items died in the first 24 hours. I forwarded all of my information to the group coordinator and it should have been passed along to you.

> I am wondering when you will be sending out the rest of my (our) order, or wheter you will be crediting our accounts, as i would like to take advantage of your current special (sent to my email today).

>

> Please let me know

>

> Will

I emailed them yesterday and got this response (not meaning to go above your head A & J, just was interesed in one of their specials and wanted to know what the deal was )

Hi Will- Can you forward that info to me as I do not believe that we

have received that info - Thanks!!

On 7/26/2010 7:30 PM, William Tyson {msbbr641} wrote:

> Hello,

>

> My name is Will Tyson, and I participated in the most recent Austin Reef Club group order with yall, and my part of the order was missing some items and some of the items died in the first 24 hours. I forwarded all of my information to the group coordinator and it should have been passed along to you.

> I am wondering when you will be sending out the rest of my (our) order, or wheter you will be crediting our accounts, as i would like to take advantage of your current special (sent to my email today).

>

> Please let me know

>

> Will

If this is truley the case are we out of the arrive live window?

they have gotten that info.. Will I told you I was handling things and it was already with their claims department. This is why I said I have to deal with it because they really dont who you are or what your with... because its under my name and email. Dave please do not worry about it.... I HAVE IT TAKEN CARE OF!