Reefs2Go Group Buy July

August

I will be over between 4 and 4:30...

Thanks for picking this up for me!

I made it back from my journey to the southside and I'm ready for people to pick up their orders

HEre is my address and phone number...please call or text when you get here and I'll run the order out to you

8422 Jamestown DR

Austin, TX 78758

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer on the horseshoe crab.... Did I get my red legs?

Daisy one of your chromis was DOA, chiu your Horseshoe crab was DOA... if something is missing please let me know... I know there are Red Leg hermits missing and some Nassarius snails. please let me know whats missing and how many you ordered and PAID for. the Bumble bee snails were done wrong so instead of getting the 10 for 9.99 they sent just one single snail. Phung.. thats why your invoice was off because instead of 10 for 9.99 x 4 they sent you 4 single snails.... Im sorry everyone the normal person that does the orders wasnt there.... :) not sure whats going on but I need lists before I can email them. I already talked to Christina about it so we are working on it..

yes you got your Red legs

Wait I thought I was picking up from August and Jake? So who has my order I'm confused?

i got everything that i ordered. Even though there was a pick up mix up it worked out good i was able to meet Mcallahan. Thanks Ausgust and jake for putting this together.

Wait I thought I was picking up from August and Jake? So who has my order I'm confused?

i got everything that i ordered. Even though there was a pick up mix up it worked out good i was able to meet Mcallahan. Thanks Ausgust and jake for putting this together.

no problem glad all was well.... sorry bout the mix up

I didn't get my Ruby Red Mithrax Crab qty:1 , but looks like I got an emerald one in its place. I'm ok with that and other than, my order was complete. I assume the ziplock baggie had my correct # of hermits (blue and red leg). They're too small to count.

I did not get my nasarious snails

Do I need to call reefs2go?

Also, thank you for arranging everything

I said that there was stuff that they didnt send so send me the quantity The 2 things I know that seemed to be missing were the Nass snails and the Red leg hermits

I didn't get my Ruby Red Mithrax Crab qty:1 , but looks like I got an emerald one in its place. I'm ok with that and other than, my order was complete. I assume the ziplock baggie had my correct # of hermits (blue and red leg). They're too small to count.

Yes Mike there was an extra reg emerald and one short on the red... sorry bout that

Just wanted to say thanks to A&J for putting this together and Mark thanks for picking up the old man's order.

On a sad note 50 of the 150 nass didn't make it. . .

Dave send me a message.... I will be getting a list together because there were items missing and wrong items sent.... so just let me know I will be email reefs2go monday

Just wanted to say thanks to A&J for putting this together and Mark thanks for picking up the old man's order.

On a sad note 50 of the 150 nass didn't make it. . .

Dave send me a message.... I will be getting a list together because there were items missing and wrong items sent.... so just let me know I will be email reefs2go monday

I've lost 7 emeralds so I'll take a pic and send it over.

If they do a re-send of what we've lost, I'd like to order more emeralds as they are bubble algae eating machines!

I am assuming you will take a picture of the horseshoe crab and send it in for me? :yahoo:

ok everyone I am sending an email to Reefs2go I need to know who has DOAs and I need pics emailed to my email to put together what to send to Reefs2go.. my email is [email protected]

email is going to Reefs2go tomorrow.... If you dont get back to me with what is dead or missing then I cant tell reefs2go what you need.... thanks all! if its dead send pics to the email above!

Hey A,

sorry but I won't be going to the coast this week (my dog was attacked by two dogs while out on our walk he can not travel or stay home all day by himself).

If and when the DOA and missing items get replaced I would like to use my credit. Let me know when

Sherri

Edited by s_griffin