fish, corals, and RBTA

Gig 'em @ NDstructible

I'm shutting down my aquarium and have tons of soft corals, yellow tang, pair of maroon clowns, falco hawkfish, Rose bubble tip anemone, orange plating montipora, tri color acro, green staghorn, and blue tip staghorn. Email me at [email protected]

Edited by Gig 'em

i am looking for colorful corals of different types. If you have zoanthids, palys, chalices or acans i am interested in picking up some. I am also looking for a frag of Superman Montipora. I am also looking for a skimmer and pieces for putting together a refugium. Purchases all depending on the wife. She is the final authority on tank additions.

Hey john... Thanks for the blue tang. He is awesome and my wife likes the chromis you threw in. The orange plate coral is also very cool. Let me know of what ever you may have left before the weekend or if you can update this post with what you have left, that would be cool. If I have any additional funds after taking the family out, I may take what you have..

i am looking for colorful corals of different types. If you have zoanthids, palys, chalices or acans i am interested in picking up some. I am also looking for a frag of Superman Montipora. I am also looking for a skimmer and pieces for putting together a refugium. Purchases all depending on the wife. She is the final authority on tank additions.

I have lots of zoa's, they aren't incredibly colorful. I had a chalice but it fell off the rock and was flipped over for a while. Only the corner of it is still alive, so anyone who wants to try and nurse it back to life is welcome to have it for free. It also has lots of zoas growing on the same rock. I'm selling small rocks with zoas and other types of polyps for $3 a piece.

I am insterested in some of the small rocks w/ zoas & other types of polyps. I am in Wells Branch & I can come pick them up afer the UT game. Please let me know what time will work good for you.

Thanks

Keith

I'm still interested in the rkl I'm in round rock. But still wanted to know what model and what you have with it, if any upgrades and stuff like that? And I will take the hawkfish, and wanted to know about the wrasse in the pics, is that a wrasse?

All the large rocks with soft coral colonies on them are $15 a piece. Anything smaller than 4 inches are $3. The RKL doesn't have any add ons like a pH probe, but has the temp probe. Im sorry I don't have any recent pictures of the rose, but it's a bright red w/ bubble tips. It's about 3-4 inches big.