Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 6!

mcallahan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you still want it from Vivid, jknight1, let me know b/c they just listed it as sold for you.

Thanks, yeah i'll take 'em. Could you also order me a polyp of the Joker paly's for 29.99. I can send the money today through paypal. Thanks for the offer reefman but i'll take the ones from vivid seeing as how reef_pug went through the trouble of talking to them for me. But let me know if you have any other cool or intersting zoo's or paly's you'd be willing to frag.

vwmike, I might have mis-spoke. I looked at the Vivid link again and compared them to mine and they are a little different. The Vivid ones seem to be solid red.

And if anyone took offense to my offer to sell a frag, my apologies. I think everyone knows I don't peddle frags here (I have too many issues trying to get mine to grow :D ). I was making the offer if the ones wanted weren't available any more.

Stephen

The Joker Palys look really nice. Does anyone actually have any of these from Vivid? Was just wondering if the colors are actually that intense.

Stephen

I have some from Mike Delgato. They aren't that quite bright, but zoas in my tank seem to lose some of their color. They are still very nice though and that's a good price for them

I have the hawaiian tropics from Vivid and they were that bright when I got them and now they've lost some of their blue. Ditto with my tubbs blue. Seems to be a blue thing.

vwmike, I might have mis-spoke. I looked at the Vivid link again and compared them to mine and they are a little different. The Vivid ones seem to be solid red.

And if anyone took offense to my offer to sell a frag, my apologies. I think everyone knows I don't peddle frags here (I have too many issues trying to get mine to grow :D ). I was making the offer if the ones wanted weren't available any more.

Stephen

I got where you were coming from...no offense taken.

After filming your tank, I'd say your frags are growing pretty well!

I'll see what it available in the wysiwyg during the week of the order. I was thinking about a frag of the sunset montipora. I was under impression that these needed metal halides but they said it would be fine in my setup. I have a 10 gallon with 2(36 watt) power compacts. This is what I was looking at. http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-6100-10&Category=Coral%20And%20Invertebrates:Montipora&SortBy=Price Any thoughts?

I'll see what it available in the wysiwyg during the week of the order. I was thinking about a frag of the sunset montipora. I was under impression that these needed metal halides but they said it would be fine in my setup. I have a 10 gallon with 2(36 watt) power compacts. This is what I was looking at. http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-6100-10&Category=Coral%20And%20Invertebrates:Montipora&SortBy=Price Any thoughts?

that's a low light coral so it would be fine. With a 10G, you could always put it up high to give it more light if you thought it needed it.

Morgan made her selection:

Bloody Mary Echinophyllia - 1.25" Frag $39.99

And I made my selection:

Alien Maze Brain 1x1" Frag $29.99

Did we hit the $500 for the 10% discount?

You and MHart are the only ones who said what they will be wanting so between you two, I think we are up to $100. Most people will wait to see what the sale is before they say what they want.