July ARC Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the missus and small-fry will try to be there. He's 2 and loves goats... yes, he's odd...

If I'm lucky, I'll have my tank setup and ready for some rock.

Would anyone like me to bring a pan of brownies?

P.S. Would anyone have a cup of mature livesand to help get me going?

I see this meeting starts at 3pm, what time do they usually run till? I have to work saturday but I get off at 4pm and I'm driving from Killeen. I'd like to come if it's possible for me to make it in time.

Shawn

official stop time is 5p, but dapettit and the mannings are known to talk and party all night. I think they solved all the world's problems at the last meeting.

Most of the time people hang around for a while, so c'mon on down!

official stop time is 5p, but dapettit and the mannings are known to talk and party all night. I think they solved all the world's problems at the last meeting.

And you too. PARTY PARTY!

Okay Mark....we'll let you join us this time.....At Night!!....In the Dark!!

It would be really cool to see if some of the stores would "Sponsor" a meeting and allow us to do a giveaway at the meetings. Even a gift card could be cool!

I'd like to put it out there to see if River City, Aquatek, Kingfish and others might be interested?

It would be really cool to see if some of the stores would "Sponsor" a meeting and allow us to do a giveaway at the meetings. Even a gift card could be cool!

I'd like to put it out there to see if River City, Aquatek, Kingfish and others might be interested?

stay tuned. I'm one step ahead of you.