July ARC Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great meeting. Thanks prof for hosting and for providing prizes, hope we didn't add too much to the stress of your day :)

My wife likes the new clam that I purchased from ya cool.gif

Edit: And dapettit, hope your wife is doing well! You guys were missed.

Thanks, -the vicadine has knocked her out. Should get her through the weekend until I can get her to the oral surgeon.

Dave-

It was great to meet and talk with everyone. Thanks for the rock dave, I hope to get everything setup... hopefully sinner rather than later and get some live rock in the tank.

Thanks, -the vicadine has knocked her out. Should get her through the weekend until I can get her to the oral surgeon.

Dave-

Yes Dave, you and Robin were missed :-(...I did ask Mark about both of you...Robin, please take care of yourself and I hope the pain and discomfort end soon for you...

Laura

Well darn it!! Sorry we missed the meeting...sounds like it was a good one. High school sport tryouts are picking up and don't know how much free time we're going have, but we'll try next time.

-Dave ...we hope that Robin gets better.

-Cindy & Robert-

Y'all are all welcome! Thanks to everyone!

I think everything went pretty well. Thanks to Mark for taking the lead and helping out and thanks to everyone else who helped. It was good to see the group together and I hope all had a good time.

I wish I had been a little more prepared but that is how life goes sometime. My wife had to leave town Saturday for work unexpectedly and threw off preperations. Then I had to deal with a flat on the car, then had tank problems, etc, etc...

Everything has calmed back down now.

I enjoyed hosting and would do it again...but give me about 6 months :)

Thanks again!!!