Who would be interested in placing a bulk order with BulkReefSupply

Richie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt know how to fix it lol...but ill jsut buy it new and mitch put me down for the mag 12 i think ill jsut stick with it and see how it goes.. ill also take the regualr ro/di unit... moneys runnin kinda tight since i got school comin up

thanks bro

fyi... submitted a combined order for Mitch, vwmike, Mhart032, LiLS, and Zarathrusta2... as a group we saved 10.8% (individually it ranged from 6.4 to 13.1) vs regular BRS pricing... doesn't seem like much, but i think their regular pricing is much better vs other online retailers...

this group buy remains open thru MON 8/17, so if there are any later comers, let me know asap and i can get your account hooked up.

fyi... submitted a combined order for Mitch, vwmike, Mhart032, LiLS, and Zarathrusta2... as a group we saved 10.8% (individually it ranged from 6.4 to 13.1) vs regular BRS pricing... doesn't seem like much, but i think their regular pricing is much better vs other online retailers...

this group buy remains open thru MON 8/17, so if there are any later comers, let me know asap and i can get your account hooked up.

I agree, very good pricing even without the group buy pricing. I went a bit overboard and purchased enough stuff to last years!

heck no! i'm happy to continue facilitating with BRS in the future as i got the process down pat now =), but if i can help it, i rather defer to the "master" coordinator! i'm not worthy! =)

kidding aside... you are all very welcome... i am happy that i can contribute to this club...

just got our shipment yesterday... came in 3 boxes... boxes were intact... loose items kept together in ziploc bags... rodi setups were very well bubble wrapped... and extra space filled w/ peanuts...

we orderd some braided tubing which came in slightly short of ordered length, so i sent them an email this morning, and they promptly responded and will send some additional tubing today!

i'm noting the condition of the packing cause i am currently dealing with an online vendor who i bought my skimmer from, and it came damaged. UPS almost didn't honor the insurance on it due to the fact the vendor did not properly pack the items from their perspective. the individual items (skimmer, cup, and pump) were shipped w/ only peanuts and no bubble wrap. UPS does not consider peanuts sufficient packing material to protect items, as items *will* shift.

so in summary of BRS order... easy group buy setup... great prices w/o bulk pricing, so even better w/... very well packaged... and finally great customer service before and after purchase!