Who would be interested in placing a bulk order with BulkReefSupply

Richie

1 more to go! Assuming one more person commits tonight, we can start the group buy window tomorrow.

How about everyone PM me with the following info:

1. First and last name (please do not include forum nicknames/handles).

2. Email address associated with each participants BulkReefSupply.com's email address.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

75GPD RO/DI 5 Stage *PLUS* System

Ditto - Cheap and is 5 stage and I need to buy something for my planned 90G or I'm going to go crazy waiting for the right piece of glass to go on sale. Figure that with the autotopoff switch I can make my life much easier. :) I also need a few odds and ends that i'll end up adding to the order.

ok, here's the list of folks currently committed to this group order which starts next TUE 8/11 and closes MON 8/17:

1) rosslonghorns

2) Gonzobob

3) Mitch

4) Manhorsedog*

5) chrisfowler99

6) Eckreef*

7) Zarathustra 2

8) Bmwaaron

9) LiLS*

10)Mhart032*

if you have an * by your name, you still need to create an account with BRS and PM me your info.

yes, ordering starts TUE 8/11 and closes MON 8/17.

per BRS:

3. During the week that the buy is open members will individually login and place their own order which will ship immediately.

from my understanding, the benefit we as a group get is that we will get bulk pricing without the quantity requirement.

Zarathustra2, or anyone else, if you need to back out, let me/us know asap cause we currently do not have any spare individuals signed up.

If the product ships immediately, then it shouldn't if all 10 people didn't place an order by the cutoff. In my opinion, if they ship my order immediately then it will be billed immediately and it best get the bulk price.

I bet they make sure all individuals has registered with them prior to opening it up, but I still don't see how they can regulate all those individuals placing orders if they ship product immediately after an individual places an order.

Im in, if the GB is still up, I need some two part and misc other. Also, just to clarify who do I need to get in contact with to get in? I made an account with BRS, and have everything in my cart.

Edited by Iplantz

I've got the following people's info:

1) rosslonghorns

2) Gonzobob

3) Mitch

4) Manhorsedog

5) chrisfowler99

6) Eckreef

7) Zarathustra 2

8) Bmwaaron

9) LiLS

10) Mhart032

11) princer7

12) Iplantz

I plan on submitting the list MON sometime during lunch, so if you want to take advantage of this, please get in touch w/ me (mbl 796 4117) before then.

As a reminder this is what transpires after I send them the list:

1. We will update each participants account sometime on the Tuesday morning you chose and email everyone that the buy has started.

2. Start buying only after this email is received.

3. During the week that the buy is open members will individually login and place their own order which will ship immediately.

4. The next Monday each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is between regular retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!