Who would be interested in placing a bulk order with BulkReefSupply

Richie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all items have bulk pricing discounts, eg Aqualifter pump, but the ones that do, we should get the maximum bulk discounted price. if anyone else are seeing anomalies, please post.

chrisfowler99, please let us know what you learn.

Mhart032, don't worry about the monies yet, just pm me your wish list.

fyi, i went thru my entire wish list (and it's long), and everything that had bulk pricing, it was priced at the maximum discount.

also, i don't know if anyone has been price checking with other online retails, but BRS already has good pricing =)

I could use that.. if you want to be impressed look at the loc line group buy pricing 6" of loc-line for 3.99 NICE!I have thought more than twice about redoing my tank and plumbing all with loc-line it would be nice to beable to add things and subtract tings that easy, and it handels pressure very well

mitch where are you located at? and cna you check how much a mag 12 will run for me? sorry im busy at work lol

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/RO/DI-Filters-&-Systems-RO/DI-Systems/c9_10/p366/Standard-75GDP-RO/DI-5-Stage-System/product_info.html

how does that work? it lets us make our own ro di free water?

and where do we hook it up to?

Edited by LiLS

I have mine hooked up to the cold water outlet for my washer. and i have the waste water dumping down the washer drain and the ro water into a 55g trash can..

what if u have a washer machine :)

how much water does that unit make?

i live near RCA, and i believe Zarathustra2 said he works in RR, so we can figure out the distribution when it's time.

LiLS, when do you think you can send me your list? can you do it before tomorrow morning?

i would like to get our order shipped out tomorrow. i'm gonna do standard ground shipping, so i'm not sure how long that will take, but i'll track the package and make sure i'm working from home when it's supposed to get delivered. we'll figure out how to distribute then.

as far as payment, check, cash, paypal... it's all good =) actually, i've never received monies via Paypal (only given), is it pretty straightforward? no fees, etc?

since there's more than 2 of us now, i'll figure out what normal shipping is for each individual's order, then proportionally divide the group order's actual shipping costs. hope this makes sense.

Edited by Mitch