Who wants to go a meeting in APRIL?

caferacermike

My dearest Bill,

Are you breaking up with me ? Do I need to find another date ? ;)

Mama - apparently you can keep the date you have - this is the first time I've heard about any prom (Bill sniffles).

Bill

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we supposed to bring frags? *Stares at tank and yells "GROW FASTER!* I wonder if I can get these neon green shrooms to stay in place on the plug. >:D

Edited by Little_Reef

Awesome. I'll bring these neon green mushrooms that anyone can have if they want. :P But first... I've got to figure out how to get them to stay on the frag plug.

put them in a tupperware with some LR rubble. SInk the tupperware to your sand bed, make sure no 'shrooms blow out, give it a week and you are good to go.

Me and my gf are planning on comming. hope i can bring some frags. Cindy, how much money should i bring?:whistle:

It's all up to you. Last meeting, I noticed some frags were sold somewhere between $5-$10, maybe someone can chime on this part but so far nothing outrageous. Now, if someone else is bringing frags, then I think they should post or you can PM directly to what they'll be asking for......Most hobbyists that have had their tank up and running less the year....usually try the softies, LPS and in some cases easy to care for SPS (ex: montipora digitata, montipora capricornis (plating coral) and even "some" acropora millepora).

Sorry guys, don't want to hijack the thread any further.........KaceyJ, if you any questions, just PM me.

-Cindy-

I expect to make the meeting. I'll probably bring the devil's hand that has settled on my sandbed because I have another one and can't seem to find a good spot for him in my tank. I also have a small piece of brown montiipora cap with a blue edge that broke off the frag I got at the last meeting.

Free to a good home, although a couple polyps of zoas would be good. The ones I have now have orange centers with a light blue ring and a green skirt. Something different would be nice. Or a bag of chaeto with some wonderful pod-people would be great. (I really don't need the chaeto, but could use the pods.)

ej

Edited by ejaustin

We will also be there. We would have had frags to bring, but in light of recent events, that will not be possible. We will probably be able to buy a few small things, though.

If there is anything that is still needed in terms of food or beverages, please let us know.

We will also be there. We would have had frags to bring, but in light of recent events, that will not be possible. We will probably be able to buy a few small things, though.

If there is anything that is still needed in terms of food or beverages, please let us know.

Yasmin/Kaylon

Wasn't today going to be the big move day?

Bill

Looks like I will be able to make it after all - woohoo! I will bring some sort of cookies/brownies type thing - I don't bake, so it depends on availability :)

Bill

Yasmin/Kaylon

Wasn't today going to be the big move day?

Bill

Yes, and it was a headache! Even with an empty tank, we ended up not going to be until 2:30am. But, the tank is up!

We can bring a couple 12 packs of soda.