Who wants to go a meeting in APRIL?

caferacermike

Following right on the heels of 2 great meetings, I'd like to announce that April's Meeting will be held at the ARC headquarters of ACampbell's home.

Andrew has been so pumped with the fresh enthusiasm at the last few meetings and with all the new members joining ARC that he requested, demanded, that the April meeting be held in his home.

When?

April 18th at 3:00pm

Where?

address removed

I think this would be a good time to try out our abilities at frag/fish/coral swapping. Not an official swap meet but an invitation to bring out your extras and see if you end up trading or selling items. With the response we get and with some ideas and guidelines that we can come up with, we can can organize a real swap meet in the future with all of our guidelines and goals implemented.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a sidebar to the announcement, please feel free to make food suggestions so we can make arrangements to keep the food that is offered from getting boring. And as always members are encouraged to bring a dish, an item, or drinks to share.

Thanks from the Coordinator.

I would love to be more active with this group and share what I learned at TMAC this past weekend...my only problem with this date is that it is the same day as McNeil high school's senior prom...I might come for just a while!!

We want to come. I want to see ACampbell's tank.......how's that fire prawn goby?

Side Note: I just wanted to thank Mike (caferacermike) for being such an active Meeting Coordinator. We appreciate the time/effort you implemented w/the hosts, members and assistants of the club in putting it all together.

Thanks,

-Cindy-

These need to be after 4 so I can attend! Been there before, even made a nice appearance on the nano cam :P really nice tank Andrew.

Most tend to run long. Andrew is right around the corner from RCA. I'd bet it would still be prudent of you to join us shortly after 4:00pm.

The 3:00pm time is set for those that might arrive a little early, 2:30 or so, and those that like to linger. It helps to wrap it all up near to, or a little after 5-6:00pm so as not to aggravate the host. Of course if the host has a pool table, darts, and a mini fridge with a small keg in it, anything goes after that 5:00 o'clock mark.

Keg? did somebody say keg? (yeaaaaa/.... now we're talkin REEF PARTIEEEE)

everybody bring scuba gear!

We can rent a bus after we drink enough beer and head for the beeches and get crabs. (wife is laughing so hard as I write this)...

now if we can figure out how to load some CO2 bottles with laughing gas..and try to mod a reactor.

We can rent a bus after we drink enough beer and head for the beeches and get crabs. (wife is laughing so hard as I write this)...

now if we can figure out how to load some CO2 bottles with laughing gas..and try to mod a reactor.

Whoa...didn't know we had such party animals among us...!

I believe Rundberg is a closer of a destination for CRABS.