Who wants to go a meeting in APRIL?

caferacermike

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know my way around, but I have National Guard drill ^_^ in Austin for a day and might be able to make it to this meeting. Hopefully they let me go in time. If I show up I will proubly be in uniform. Hope that is not a problem for anyone.

Edited by alasg001

Anyone have any superglue they could bring? I'm out and I always get more @ Walgreens, but they stopped carrying the loctite gel glue...its all elmers stick glue now. ^_^

Buy the stuff at the dollar store, 3 tubes for a buck. It's the same quality.

Great meeting today. It was good to see some old faces and meet some new people. Oh, and the chicken bites were great! Thanks Andrew for allowing us to use your home. You tank looks amazing!

I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me into your home for my first ARC meeting. Your tank is awsome and everyone there was really nice. Remember when you hit the lotto I get dibs on your BLEEDING APPLE coral. :) Oh and if you feel generous I'll also take the WHOLE TANK. haha!!!

Edited by alasg001

Great meeting today! It was very nice talking with everyone and meeting new members. Andrew, your tank was great. I am in love with your anemone!

We just want to give a huge thanks to those that were so generous and gave us new corals. Our tank is starting to look better and better! Your actions say a lot about what ARC stands for and the people that are involved. We feel very blessed to be apart of ARC. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks to both of you, for hosting this meeting. It was nice seeing everyone and good to see new faces. Andrew.....Love your tank, very colorful and your recently new specimens are way cool (favia, zoas/palys and chalice).

Some one at the meeting spoke to Robin ( and you know who you are) about acquire some of our purple cap. I have a couple of peices. Please PM me if still interested.

Mother load:

gallery_251_99_28408.jpg

Dave-