February Meeting announcement.

caferacermike

That was me ;) Hope I didn't offended you but you still look younger then the age you mentioned.

Hehehe....nah I am a person that decided years ago that I wouldn't/couldn't be offended...which is good and bad as I forget others may not be similar to me in that fashion.

I have 3 kids And yeah as of wednesday I am 30. glad I finally look younger...funny thing is some tool working at walmart carded me for spray paint...which you have to be 18 to buy...i know I don't look 18...maybe i Look like a paint huffer or something..then I did the math and realized people born in 1991 can buy cigarettes and vote...and I became scared.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for hosting the meeting. It was great meeting you and putting a name to a face. Robin and I really enjoyed it. Your tank is coming along nicely. We a meet a lot of new folks. I hope the frags are doing well.

Again thanks for letting us invade your home,

Dave & Robin-

Just wanted to chime in how much I enjoyed the meeting. The 'spread' Kyle and Jennifer layed out was wonderful and everyone was sooo friendly and approachable. I also belong to similar type group and they are not near so 'comfortable' as ARC. I will look forward to the next meeting. Thanks again to Cool Breeze and Fried Pickles - you dun good!

Bill

Kyle,

Thank you for the hospitality. I am glad to know that I am not the only Aggie in the bunch.

Enjoyed meeting fellow reefers from ARC and look forward to doing it again.

Regards,

Pat.