Offroadodge 's 40g

offroadodge

Ok, some ppl I still know here and some i don't. On my other build thread you can see my last adventure. It's was an awesome build but in the end with 2 new kidos it was just to much to take on. So after a few years outta the hobbie I decided to jump back in the salty water, hold on tight this is gonna be fun.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I went by Lowe's and picked up wood for the stand tonight.

1b8111e0a8ab9719b1012428af5b77fb.jpg

Then I had my helper unload it

38c8f490c3cfd00547eb92245f8080d1.jpg

And this is how far I got in a few hours, gonna finish it tomorrow. Cut the doors out and the back for plumbing.

9bc1c521cde93df1f2f3312537fea396.jpg

On my other build thread you can see my last adventure.

Read through that thread the other day and I'm in awe of not only your breadth of knowledge and ability, but chutzpah. To think that you could build a tank that big from scratch, and then pull it off so well, is so impressive!

So what does everyone think of running both returns into 1 true Y? Think it will restrict the flow to much?

f195273efe10ad8e534b579ef6d66ff4.jpg

Redo it with this fitting

Are you going to drill returns or do hob?

So what does everyone think of running both returns into 1 true Y? Think it will restrict the flow to much?

if I had a bit I would drill it, not sure if someone has one that I can borrow or where to get one. I don't want to have to notch the canopy for a HOB style but if I have to I will

if I had a bit I would drill it, not sure if someone has one that I can borrow or where to get one. I don't want to have to notch the canopy for a HOB style but if I have to I will

They club has some. And I believe Home Depot has them also.

im gonn look into it today, headed out this morning with my boys to the fish store for some regular additives, sand, etc. stiil need to find some good clean liverock 40# to 50#s. How do i got about finding out if the club has one?

Archived