Jens 240

Jen_McG

Had an unexplainable death this morning [emoji17] poor guy, had him for about a yr and a half. Woke up to find him lying at the bottom of the tank. He looked healthy. No signs of trauma or illness. Doesn't appear like he starved to death either. Totally bummed out

a1035e7c851e2d3d33538f216f355d73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you liked that my fish died ty [emoji12]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had an unexplainable death this morning [emoji17] poor guy, had him for about a yr and a half. Woke up to find him lying at the bottom of the tank. He looked healthy. No signs of trauma or illness. Doesn't appear like he starved to death either. Totally bummed out

a1035e7c851e2d3d33538f216f355d73.jpg

Glad you liked that my fish died ty [emoji12]

Aw man, I was hoping you wouldn't call me out on that. There's no dislike button so I figured I'd like it in support. [emoji22]

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this was kind of funny, went to check on my quarantine tank and couldn't find my cleaner wrasse anymore. Started to panic, was looking around frantically when I finally saw him sleeping in my seaweed clip. You have to look very closely or you'll miss him [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]205fc6bbdc2f9393b8a6f1de5ceb52a3.jpgeeb10bac24e470d8952b5c9c0fb4d377.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just about ready to move everything over tomorrow. Have about a 120 gallons of new saltwater made. I'm looking forward to just having one tank again. No more bin full of rock and quarantine to maintain. Hopefully this will be a smooth transition [emoji51]f8121ff43896c4c465578186d2e4fbf4.jpg

Don't do it Jen! Go back, go back... And give me your new tank setup.... [emoji4]

Sigh sometimes I wish I could go back...back to my 75 when life was so simple haha!

Not looking to pretty right now but all 29 fish are alive and accounted for! Only one I was really worried about was the mystery wrasse since everyone was having such bad luck moving wrasses.Probably will start aqua scaping the rock tomorrow. Don't want to stress anyone out after today's ordeal. 0293c98738f0f707cbdd94c281001f3a.jpg

Nice! Can't believe you did that so fast!

Is that a giant UV sterilizer on your couch? [emoji15]

Dang can't get anything past you...haha yes it is [emoji41]

Dang can't get anything past you...haha yes it is [emoji41]

Surprised you didn't make a comment about my dog photo bombing the pic with his butt...[emoji12]

• 2 weeks later...
Nice! I can't believe everything transitioned so well! That's so awesome!

I'm going to be giving you a call when its time to upgrade!

I may sometimes in my spare time help at the shop so I kinda know what I'm doing [emoji12]
And no more upgrades for me, I won't have a home to put it in if you know what I mean lol

3 words... Saltwater reef pool!

You'll be the first person I call to come snorkeling in my pool!!!! And no more fish additions to this tank, Im maxed out at 29. Probably way over the limit but hey they're all happy and healthy [emoji2]

Archived