Secret Reefer

FarmerTy

I have been contacted by an individual on the club that has purchased the RBTA split in my tank for Makena.

They wished to stay anonymous and I will respect that wish. They also wanted to commend Makena's contributions to the club, her contagious enthusiasm, and her always respectful manner in which she conducts herself on the forum.

Congratulations Makena! I'll let the little guy heal and then work on getting him off that rock! [emoji4]

So i woke up at midnight and saw this but I thought I was dreaming. Now that I'm awake I can see that it is in fact real! I can't thank you and my secret reefer enough!

Due to my severe social anxiety I don't get out and get to see you guys in person much, so I try to make up for it by hanging around here a lot. I never ever would have thought I was important in any way to the club or its members. I always saw myself as just another person trying to throw together a reef tank [emoji14]

I've learned SO SO much from you guys. Looking back at my original posts anyone could see that I had darn near set myself up for failure in the beginning but with the help of you guys I have a semi-thriving reef :3

Again, I thank everyone in the club. Just for being here. If it weren't for this club I wouldn't have a reef tank.

So i woke up at midnight and saw this but I thought I was dreaming. Now that I'm awake I can see that it is in fact real! I can't thank you and my secret reefer enough!

Due to my severe social anxiety I don't get out and get to see you guys in person much, so I try to make up for it by hanging around here a lot. I never ever would have thought I was important in any way to the club or its members. I always saw myself as just another person trying to throw together a reef tank [emoji14]

I've learned SO SO much from you guys. Looking back at my original posts anyone could see that I had darn near set myself up for failure in the beginning but with the help of you guys I have a semi-thriving reef :3

Again, I thank everyone in the club. Just for being here. If it weren't for this club I wouldn't have a reef tank.

I think this is the infectious enthusiasm the Secret Reefer was talking about. The positive vibes are just oozing off your post! Congrats!

I always saw myself as just another person trying to throw together a reef tank [emoji14]

I think that describes all of us. :)

I always saw myself as just another person trying to throw together a reef tank [emoji14]

I think that describes all of us. smile.png

FREE RBTAs for everyone!!! punk.gif
I can say if mine does end up splitting I'm planning on paying it forward:3

I think that describes all of us. smile.png

FREE RBTAs for everyone!!! punk.gif

lmk when i can pick mine up

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhhhh yay! Yup I'm still doing a bit of battling with my tank -.-' hopefully.. Hoppppefuuuulllyyy itll be all ok within the next couple of days

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

No rush. Let's make sure your tank is good and happy so this guy can survive for many more generations of clones! [emoji4]

Archived