Hello

Marvollo

Hi folks,

I am moving to the Kyle area in about three weeks from Virginia. I have been a reefer for about 10 years now. My name is jeremy and I have a wife and two kids who love this hobby as well.

I currently have a jbj 28g with a rapid led kit. Simple set up with only a few corals. I made a really cool rock wall for it.

I am excited to move and make new friends. My job has relocated me and I am a musician on the side. I will post some tank pictures soon.

Hey - good to see another person on the southside. There are lots of us musicians on the side in Austin. What instrument do you play?

Hey - good to see another person on the southside. There are lots of us musicians on the side in Austin. What instrument do you play?

I play the drums and I am an audio engineer. Just finished my degree at Berklee school of music.

Thanks for the welcoming so far. It will be nice to be part of an active reef club.

I am trying to decide whether to sell my current nano live stock or make the move and have a family member ship it all.

I play the drums and I am an audio engineer. Just finished my degree at Berklee school of music.

Thanks for the welcoming so far. It will be nice to be part of an active reef club.

I am trying to decide whether to sell my current nano live stock or make the move and have a family member ship it all.

1 vote for sell and start over. a move from virginia would be pretty tough.

I spent a lot of time on Boston. Used to really enjoy going to senior recitals over at Berklee. Amazing talent there, and the equipment for the audio engineering programming is stunning. Sounds like you will have no problem fitting into the music scene here!

Welcome to the club.

I'll be one of your closest members at only about 10 minutes away.

+1 for a re-start. I have a great refugium for seeding and get easily get you some sand to cut your cycle time down.

Also, my budy Hector's band is (I think) still looking for a new drummer.

Check out Hector Ward and the big time

Glad to hear I will have some people close by. Where I live now I am 45 min or more from the majority.

I will shoot for attending the frag swap.

I think I will go without sand this time around due to lower maintenance in a nano.

What are the nearest lfs in south Austin/Kyle? How are they priced?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived