C4 Frag Swap - What are you bringing?

FarmerTy

Just wanted to start a thread topic where people can post what they might plan on bringing to the C4 Frag swap.

I know this is kind of preemptive but I thought it would be nice to have a place to start posting frags to build up anticipation for this event!

Here's what I'm working with so far... it was just what was in my frag section... but now I know there's going an official C4 frag swap, I'm going to be fragging a ton in anticipation of the event! [emoji16]

cfe5c636f20325ab6bc5812643cd8a55.jpg

There's going to be fungia plates, purple stylos, screaming green birdsnest mini colonies, ORA hawkins echinatas, kryptonite candy canes, ORA Jeremys montis, AquaSD funky purple war corals, blue milles, Oregon torts, PC rainbows, Jedi mind tricks, meteor shower cyphanstreas, zombie eye zoas, blondies zoas, cat eye palys, orange bam bams, fire and ice zoas, etc. [emoji41]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when and where is the swap?

I'm sure Mframe will pop up here soon once he has the details finalized for C4. In the meantime... I just know June is what he's aiming for based on the meeting schedule he put out.

All picture links are broken for me??

Pix working now .... go figure

Can't wait to stop by the Farmer Ty booth and load up (I need me some oregon tort or a similar fix, forget about my new years resolution)

All picture links are broken for me??

Pix working now .... go figure

Can't wait to stop by the Farmer Ty booth and load up (I need me some oregon tort or a similar fix, forget about my new years resolution)

Awesome! You could probably pay RichardL directly because I'm taking my money to his setup and loading up too!

• 3 weeks later...

Quick list of zoas I'll have frags of for C4.

-fruit loops

-cherry bombs/zombie eyes

-king midas

-Tubbs blue zoas

-dragoneyes (gold center, green skirts, not to be confused with radioactive dragoneyes)

-pretty pennies

-cyan colored zoas (look like Tubbs but with cyan centers)

-candy apple oranges (from ReefRaft)

-blondies

-bam bams

-AOGS

-cat eyes (one of my favorites )

-fire and ice

-Sunbursts

Can't wait!

Archived