I love ARC

Manny

+111 on all the good will and I have to shout out to Manny and Reburn for making it possible for me to get those Photons. They will make my new 150XT build really nice. Manny was generous enough to go the extra mile for me, even though it was a text by phone deal he kept me informed every step of the way. Communication is important in these transactions and he is an honorable reefer my friends. And Reburn is just plain good folks. Thanks guys and if anyone else is ever considering any kind of transactions with these guys you can count on their word.

Andre'

• Like 1

ARC was awesome for me when I lived in Aggieland. It was the only way to get SPS corals and other specialty reef animals. It's very lonely in BCS for a reefer, but this forum is definitely a great way to keep in touch within the hobby. It's good to keep posting and let ppl know you're there and looking for things. I make trips to CS for career fairs, football games, etc, so if I see you're in need of something here and happen to be heading your way I would be happy to help out!

Gig 'Em!

• Like 1