Manny's 75G Upgrade

Manny

That cotton candy looks real nice!

It's too early to tell on the pink lemonade acro Manny. I don't even bother trying to identify until the frag grows out. You'd be surprised how different an acro can look once it starts growing.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime example of one of my frags. The darker, less pronounced coralites are from the original frag and the white, more spaced out and pronounced coralites are from the growth. Obviously this is more dramatic from mariculture to tank than it is probably from tank to tank.

f8e9c4696baa18a2ba3b3555b8ef941b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so it is time to officially make the announcement. Manny is breaking down his tank! I repeat, I will be breaking down my tank and start selling off ALL of my livestock to the few locals here.

CLAIMED SUCKA!! LOL Sad to see manny go. Bigtime sad. I hope you at least continue to grace us all with presence on the boards after your big move

I still have a few that are actually doing really well oddly enough. Even more odd, they're the ones that are classically difficult to keep. Namely the acropora hyacinthus

Jonathan, the cotton candy acro is actually the best and happiest looking acro in my tank at the moment. I have a feeling it is a fast and easy grower. Bigsby, I didn't realize Victoly broke down. I'm actually not breaking down for good though. I am keeping all of my equipment. I am actually transferring to the University of Oregon to finish up my senior year there and start dental school there right after. So back home it is to me. O how I miss the Oregon snow and hate this Texas heat. Don't worry Jonathan, I will still use this as my primary forum. I will start my new build as soon as I get running again. It won't be immediate though. There are a few things that I would like to do different now having acquired the knowledge that I now have. So I will be buying some new equipment.

With that being said, I have a $300 store credit with RCA that I will not be using. If someone is interested in buying it, I will lose $50 on it and have Jake let someone else use it. First $250 takes it.

O and Jon and Bigsby, that cotton candy acro is about an inch tall only but already has about 10 branches. It's tabling nicely.

Archived