Manny's 75G Upgrade

Manny

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I found it. It's in a support thread posting by ATI. In reference to using dimming with their T5 bulbs. I just wondered about the impact of running at 100% when on your tank, or if folks had a separate fixture for breaking bulbs in before moving to their tank. Guess in your case (for this set of bulbs) it's a non-issue....

Also, it is helpful to "break in" the bulbs for about 100 hours by running them at 100% before dimming. But from our experience you do not need to do this 100 hours. Our ATI-Bulbs in combination with our Sunpower just need a "break in" time of 40-50 hours.

In practise this means that you can start to dimm at the end of the first week. And in the case you miss the "break-in", this is no big mistake at all.

I only have my hawkins for now but I was this close to bribing Jake to send you a frag of birdsnest and me keeping the ice fire. [emoji57]

I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

My cotton candy acro might be becoming my favorite coral. Is coloring up nicely. c7ff92267a4d6ec06183e8eefb7e3121.jpg

Also, I bought this as a pink lemonade acro. Anyone care to disagree with the ID of It?56b56529ea06fa41545cbbcc23c7f1b6.jpg

Archived