Friday Night Haa Haa

Neon Reefer

If you return from the Austin Aquarium and look at your own tank and think maybe I oughta charge others $20 to look at my reef, cause i actually have more live coral than they do...

You might be a Reefneck!

Seriously, I went last Saturday and all I can say is the 4 year old grandson enjoyed petting the Stingrays and Sharks! I'll stop the feedback there. Ha!

• Like 1

If you return from the Austin Aquarium and look at your own tank and think maybe I oughta charge others $20 to look at my reef, cause i actually have more live coral than they do...

You might be a Reefneck!

Seriously, I went last Saturday and all I can say is the 4 year old grandson enjoyed petting the Stingrays and Sharks! I'll stop the feedback there. Ha!

did you go to Petco afterwards to pet kittens? some kid was there saturday who had just pet the sharks and stingrays. kittens seemed to disappoint him after that. (sorry, this is not a reefneck joke)

• 2 weeks later...

If you see a pool and think how cool it would be to start an outdoor swimming reef aquarium.... you might be a reefneck

Dude, If I could figgure out how to attach those reef rock magnet things to the outside walls of a pool, I swear I have clients I could sell this to!

• 2 months later...

That's hilarious jimbo. I was at work yesterday and in the hallway there are patient satisfaction bar graphs from the past year and I looked at it and the first thing that jumped out is "10000k mh spectrograph"

• 3 weeks later...