Hi Everyone!

Manny

Hey guys. Well a friend of mine, who absolutely loves this forum site, was convincing enough to get me to come over here. He loves this site so I figured I would join the community also. I live in Bryan and just started my first saltwater tank in October and am absolutely loving it. I am very glad to have started this hobby and hopefully I can some help here as questions arise.

Just a little background about myself: I have always been into the aquarium hobby but this is my first saltwater tank. I finally decided to set one up because I just ended my 6 year military contract and moved out here to attend A&M/Blinn College. Since I won't be moving every 2 years or deploying every year, I knew this would be the right time to give it a try. I have a wife and two kids. Lastly, I am working on becoming a dentist. Worked in the dental field in the Navy and absolutely love it.

Welcome :wave:

Glad to see another vet. I've been out for two years, retired USAF.

Sasha,

You don't look old enough to have been "a lifer"; pardon me, I meant career Air Force. As an aircraft mechanic on "Puff" The Magic Dragon, you and I are "the boys in blue".

Patrick

Welcome, and Gig'Em! We're starting to get a strong BCS contingent!

Have you made it by to check out Aglantis in the MSC yet?

Sorry I don't even know what the Aglantis in MSC is. ..

Welcome aboard. I am a Cajun, an Aggie, a marine engineer and a Vietnam vet.

We do have fun here. Start a tank build thread and join the fun.

Patrick

I will get on it a start up my build thread.

Manny it's a gigantic saltwater tank in the memorial student center on campus. Lived here for 13 years now and I STILL haven't been over to see it...and I call myself and aggie and a reef junkie

Manny it's a gigantic saltwater tank in the memorial student center on campus. Lived here for 13 years now and I STILL haven't been over to see it...and I call myself and aggie and a reef junkie

It just went in this year, so it's not like you've missed it for long.

Link

Archived