BIG NEWS! Capital City Coral Corral 2014 is a GO!!!

i probably should have thought of this before, but i bought tickets online. did i, or should i have, received tickets somehow to take with me or do i just take the invoice/receipt with me?

** There are no physical tickets for C4, just register and sign in at the registration desk to pick up your wristband and your door prize tickets.

I was thinking the same thing, but saw this on the first page of this thread.

** There are no physical tickets for C4, just register and sign in at the registration desk to pick up your wristband and your door prize tickets.

What Roy said.

Oh thanks Roy. Didn't think to look there. I just searched my email and messages.

Does anybody know what time the C4 conference starts?

It opens at 9 am then the speaching stats at 9:30

Great conference today! Thank you to all that were involved in making this happen!

I scored some top shelf SPS frags and even won a Cermedia media block. Guess what my skimmer is going to sit on now?!

I only got to sit in and listen to Dana Riddle but what an amazing presentation on LEDs in the marine hobby. Great conference everyone!

• Like 4

I totally agree!!! Thanks Mike and the many volunteers who made this happen. I understand there is alot of leg work that must be done prior to events such as this. Also many thanks to the vendors who donated prizes. I was very fortunate to win two large items...the typhoon r/o unit and BRS two part kit w/ dosers. Not to mention buying some sweet frags as well.

Mike, I thought the venue and space was really nice and professional. Good choice!!

Roy

• 3 months later...