BIG NEWS! Capital City Coral Corral 2014 is a GO!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i probably should have thought of this before, but i bought tickets online. did i, or should i have, received tickets somehow to take with me or do i just take the invoice/receipt with me?

** There are no physical tickets for C4, just register and sign in at the registration desk to pick up your wristband and your door prize tickets.

I was thinking the same thing, but saw this on the first page of this thread.

** There are no physical tickets for C4, just register and sign in at the registration desk to pick up your wristband and your door prize tickets.

What Roy said.

Oh thanks Roy. Didn't think to look there. I just searched my email and messages.

Does anybody know what time the C4 conference starts?

It opens at 9 am then the speaching stats at 9:30

Great conference today! Thank you to all that were involved in making this happen!

I scored some top shelf SPS frags and even won a Cermedia media block. Guess what my skimmer is going to sit on now?!

I only got to sit in and listen to Dana Riddle but what an amazing presentation on LEDs in the marine hobby. Great conference everyone!

This club and the Austin area has been lucky to have an event like this, which not only let people buy frags and fish, but listen to great speakers, and to support great causes.

There are numerous people and companies that put in effort for this to happen.

First and foremost, a huge shout out and thank you to Mike for being the driving force behind this event and the club. His tireless work is what made this event happen.

And a big thank you to our speakers who took time away from their busy schedules and families to come give us insight into the marine hobby. All three gave us great new views and information. And Gary's addition to the speaker panel was great.

And speaking of, this event would not have gone off without our wonderful and amazing event sponsors. Not only do they help fund the event and bring great things for people to buy, they also went above and beyond with tank donations for the scholarship raffle.

Thanks are also needed for the ARC staff and volunteers that helped setup up, run, and break down things. It is great that they also took time out of their schedules to make this event a success.

A big congrats to our two scholarship winners! Through the generosity of sponsors donating tanks, attendees buying raffle tickets, and ARC premium member dues we were able to fund these two scholarships and set up to fund more in the coming years. For those that were not in attendance, you missed a moving tribute by Mike about Tim, and you also missed Tim's family being there to give out the scholarships.

Finally, I wanted to thank all that attended. You are the reason this is put on. We hope you learned something and enjoyed the event. If you have any feedback, please feel free to PM myself, Mike, or any of the staff. We are always looking for ways to make this better!

So here is to a successful 2014 C4!

I totally agree!!! Thanks Mike and the many volunteers who made this happen. I understand there is alot of leg work that must be done prior to events such as this. Also many thanks to the vendors who donated prizes. I was very fortunate to win two large items...the typhoon r/o unit and BRS two part kit w/ dosers. Not to mention buying some sweet frags as well.

Mike, I thought the venue and space was really nice and professional. Good choice!!

Roy

Thanks all for the great hospitality in Austin! It was a wonderful trip and I had a great time talking about fish and breeding and our shared passion. My personal thanks to all the volunteers who put in God knows how many hours to bring this event together - they are truly the unsung heros of every club I've been in contact with. I hope the effort pays off with many more successful C4s to come.

• 3 months later...

Archived