FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Great pictures Ty! That Turbinaria is choice. DFS?

Yellow scroll coral. I got it like 6 years ago... yellowest one I've laid eyes on.

Oh, what! You've had it for 6 years and you knew I was looking for one? You probably laugh every time I talk about getting one. It hurts bro, it hurts so much...

Great pictures Ty! That Turbinaria is choice. DFS?

Yellow scroll coral. I got it like 6 years ago... yellowest one I've laid eyes on.

Oh, what! You've had it for 6 years and you knew I was looking for one? You probably laugh every time I talk about getting one. It hurts bro, it hurts so much...

Yea Ty is evil. I texted him that I wanted to buy some coral and he refused to sell to me since I just became unemployed.

Talk about kicking someone when their down.

People people people... is it really evil to find joy in other's misery? Oh wait, THAT is evil? Whoops! [emoji56]

he said i have too many built in redundancies.... i dont think he is paranoid enough smile.png

I didn't think I was going to need a pen and paper to follow your system... I was seriously under-prepared.

You didnt notice the drawing on the door? hehehe. thanks for the pump-for-frags swap :)

he said i have too many built in redundancies.... i dont think he is paranoid enough smile.png

I didn't think I was going to need a pen and paper to follow your system... I was seriously under-prepared.

You didnt notice the drawing on the door? hehehe. thanks for the pump-for-frags swap :)
I should be thanking you! I like new toys!

1a6f14de538a52b423c2c768db8aeb78.jpg

You didnt notice the drawing on the door? hehehe. thanks for the pump-for-frags swap smile.png
I should be thanking you! I like new toys!

well, you did use 90% of yer tickets for it, kinda works out.

I should have just shoved frags into your bag instead and put the tickets elsewhere.

nah, then mine wouldnt have been picked. whole time travel thing/butterfly effect thing.

Darn you Ashton Kutcher! You've been a thorn in my side for too long now!

Oh man!!! I want some dosing pumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to find them on the black market in Round Rock. I just hung out in an alley up there all day and Isaac drove by in his car and we both nodded at each other and knew the deal was down.

• Like 1

Oh man!!! I want some dosing pumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to find them on the black market in Round Rock. I just hung out in an alley up there all day and Isaac drove by in his car and we both nodded at each other and knew the deal was down.

We had to keep an eye out for pham tho... that woulda been bad. "Tonight at 11... blackmarket frag trades gone bad. it appears one frag dealer was in the other's territory and things went wrong! More at 11."

• Like 1