ARC movie night: Anchor Man 2?

mFrame

I was hoping for finding Nemo... followed by finding Dory....

I went when they re-released it in 3d. With an 8 year old, I can honestly say that I am sick of finding nemo. I think we've officially banned it in the house at this point.

I went when they re-released it in 3d. With an 8 year old, I can honestly say that I am sick of finding nemo. I think we've officially banned it in the house at this point.

we had to do that with sponge bob and my niece.

We did that one a long time ago which was duly validated when I read an article that sponge bob causes lower IQ levels immediately after watching it. Spongebob is the anti Mozart.

But realistically I cant stand that show for a minute.

We did that one a long time ago which was duly validated when I read an article that sponge bob causes lower IQ levels immediately after watching it. Spongebob is the anti Mozart.

But realistically I cant stand that show for a minute.

it is a shame i've maxed out my likes for the day. odds of me remembering to come back tomorrow are slim.

My favorite of his is amazingly stranger than fiction, which I suppose is a comedy although very dry. That ice skating one, although one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen, had me laughing pretty much the whole time.

Just watch SNL celebrity jeopardy. He's pretty good in those.

My favorite of his is amazingly stranger than fiction, which I suppose is a comedy although very dry. That ice skating one, although one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen, had me laughing pretty much the whole time.

Yes! The Jeopardy skits are the best!

Will there be door prizes?

Yes, a bottle of Sex Panther.

You owe it to them to show them all the Pixar films(if not already done).

@mike; when and where? Alamo?!

That would be my preference, I don't really like other theaters (other than the Galaxy Moviehouse and Eatery). Probably the Village location to keep it centralized?

i agree with stranger than fiction. i'm not a will feral fan, so i haven't seen the ice skating one.

• 4 months later...

Archived