Starting Over

Jakedoza

hey guys..

many of you know that things in my life have been rough over the past month.

I am in the middle of a divorce, thank you Chris, you have been a great help in this process. With that, I am looking for a place to live. I would like to buy, but I don't have the work history to do that, so I am going to have to rent something. I don't want to sell the tank, so I am looking for something that I can move the tank into with me. I have to live within the Leander ISD, so I am pretty limited to where I can move. If anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated. I have Ty looking for me as well, thanks Ty!

There are some household items that I will be looking for as well..

washer and dryer

Bed for me and my son

Dresser for me and my son

Refrigerator maybe..

microwave maybe..

and a hot girlfriend that is into reefing or at least enjoys it... :)

I started a new job at the beginning of this week. I am working at Shades of Texas doing window tint. The first steps of my new life are coming together slowly. Thanks for your continued support.

-Jake

I should have a full-size bed and metal frame for you at the end of July. My friend is moving back to Costa Rica then. He may have a ton of dishes, pots and pans, and silverware as well if you need them.

-Ty

I have a microwave I was about to donate. 6 months old. Hell im about to donate out some items like mixing bowls, bread machine, house decor, coffee maker.

All of it is good we just dont want to move it.

You want to check it out before I send it?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I'm taking all the cookware and knives and splitting the others.. She doesn't cook. I'm not sure on the microwave but hold on to it for me just in case. Please.. I can donate it if I don't need it.

Jake,

I'm glad things are coming together. I am sadden to hear about your divorce. I am glad to see you are taling your son with you. If you need anything please let us know.

Dave-

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I found a place to live. There was a couple that answered my craigslist ad. I will be renting 2 rooms and have a bathroom. The house ended up being in the same neighborhood as I am now. Erin is not happy about that, but I really don't care. I am also able to move the tank over there. I'm happy about that, but it will be a big move. As always I'm always up to go grab a drink with friends. Thanks to everyone for their support.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Really glad to hear things are working out for you Jake. Living in close proximity to your son will be a good thing. Keep your chin up, you've got some positive karma built up.

Archived