Amazon.com 5/13 - Tapatalk Forum Reader FREE

What is it? I always see this when I sign on thru my phone. I can't buy from amazon for religious beliefs but I might try it if they can't make money off it lol

I use the hd version on my tablet. It is an app that cleans up the way you work with a forum on non - desktop environments. Keeps it much cleaner. Honestly one of the best $3 purchases I have made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk HD

I use the hd version on my tablet. It is an app that cleans up the way you work with a forum on non - desktop environments. Keeps it much cleaner. Honestly one of the best $3 purchases I have made. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk HD

Is this how you get on arc all the time? I'm waiting on samantha to get home so I can try it on my tablet

I was wondering what that was on peoples posts! Yeah to get the free one I have to make a account and download the amazon stuff, is the 3 dollar version worth it since I'm on here 24/7 anyways lol

Lets just say they support ruining marriage

I didn't know that. I'll wait until tomorrow and buy it at full price.

I don't have an android phone. I should probably buy it. Except who am I kidding, half of what I buy is off of amazon anyway. Holy crap i just did a search on mint for how much I spend per month on amazon, that was enlightening...

Tapatalk is great, had a minor bug right now with spacing. If you notice people's posts that have the funny HTML

Showing up they use tapatalk

Tapatalk was updated on the ARC site today, hoping that the issue is fixed now.

Lets just say they support ruining marriage

I didn't know that. I'll wait until tomorrow and buy it at full price.

I don't have an android phone. I should probably buy it. Except who am I kidding, half of what I buy is off of amazon anyway. Holy crap i just did a search on mint for how much I spend per month on amazon, that was enlightening...

I too use mint... I like the cut of your jib, good sir

I use the hd version on my tablet. It is an app that cleans up the way you work with a forum on non - desktop environments. Keeps it much cleaner. Honestly one of the best $3 purchases I have made.

Is this how you get on arc all the time? I'm waiting on samantha to get home so I can try it on my tablet

90% of the time it is. The only time I use the website is if I'm out and about without my tablet. Make sure for your tablet you get the hd version. I know it sucks that there are multiple versions, but it makes a difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk HD

What's mint?

It's a pretty cool accounting application. It plugs into your bank accounts and credit cards and basically lumps them all in together so you can see where your money is coming in and going. They integrate with almost every broker and financial institution in the US.

Great program for keeping track of finances without having to manually enter everything in one place.

https://www.mint.com/

Credit karma is another good one for getting your transunion credit score without signing up for anything or paying anything.

Archived