210g Oceanic w/ Stand, Canopy, & Eheim Pond Canister Filter

lildodoo

Like the title says, I have a 210g Oceanic tank w/ Stand, Canopy, & Eheim Pond Canister Filter. Tank is 7' x 2' x 2'. It is drilled on the bottom in the center and about 1 feet from the sides. The stand does have doors on both sides. Tank would work great as an island or a room divider. $750obo

post-988-0-33299800-1367119365_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-90607700-1367119408_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-24977700-1367119443_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-14079100-1367119487_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

CreeperTy? Anybody buy this awesome tank yet? Lildodoo, what did you upgrade to?

Not upgrading, I have a 150gal at home, this tank is at my business. Trying to sell the business and really don't have the time to care for the tank.

She's on the fence and just wants to know if I'm going to be able to get it into the trailer to bring it home or not. Once it is here it can sit in the trailer until I have the necessary people to move it.

I guess my real question is can two guys pick this thing up without cracking it? I managed to crack a 29 long a few years ago moving it by myself and am a lot more cautious now. If two guys can pick this thing up then I'm gold.

I guess my real question is can two guys pick this thing up without cracking it? I managed to crack a 29 long a few years ago moving it by myself and am a lot more cautious now. If two guys can pick this thing up then I'm gold.

empty?!? that is very surprising and i think it is probably a defect or something. if you think about it, one person each end is no different than one person grabbing the ends themselves. only difference would be if you had a person supporting the middle, which seems complicated and not something that would be expected in a 29g tank.

i am not making a prediction about a 210g tank, however. my gut would say it should be fine, but they may not expect for two people to move it without some hands in the middle. although, i think ty cracked his 180 moving it himself. but you'd have to check him about whether it was just from lifting it awkwardly or if he...errrr....set it down too hard.

I set it down to hard on a 2x4 and the corner caused a pressure point and cracked it. I picked up a 180-gal with just two and was fine. It was heavy but manageable. If it's 1/2" glass you could do it. If it's 5/8" or thicker, I'd bring at least four.

If the pickup is somewhere north, be happy two lend two pythons to help lift and load it.

Archived