210g Oceanic w/ Stand, Canopy, & Eheim Pond Canister Filter

lildodoo

I think I put the 29 down too hard because it was a bit too heavy. Had about 2 inches of sand and water in the bottom. I'll keep you in mind when it comes time to get this thing loaded Ty!

bwahahahahaha the non-upgraded wife approved! now I just gotta figure out how to pick this monster up. I have a trailer and am lining up idiots volunteers to lift....

now comes the hard part of figuring out where in the house to put it.

yeah, this is where my girlfriend is too practical. "i don't care if standing desks are supposed to be great for you, we are not getting rid of the couch for a fish tank!"

bwahahahahaha the non-upgraded wife approved! now I just gotta figure out how to pick this monster up. I have a trailer and am lining up idiots volunteers to lift....

She secretly upgraded without telling you. Beware....this may have unintended consequences...

Here I was thinking you had to call Mlaw to uninstall your wife before you could upgrade. Never really thought about the auto updater. I guess you really should read the terms and conditions before getting the automatic updates.

anybody willing to meet at lildodoo's place after 3 on either Saturday or Sunday to help me put this monster into the trailer would be welcome. Just let me know if you are available and when.

That's the spot. Current plan is to move it out on Sunday around 4:30. Chrisp thanks for the offer of help on Saturday I would have gone with it but some of my other labor confirmed for Sunday before I saw your post.

Archived