AquaSD group buy

ct67stang

Thanks to Chris for organizing,to mrshall for allowing me to pick my items up at her work and to scubasteve for offering to pick them up for me. Hope everyone's items turn out great!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im ready for another one and i havent even seen mine but judging from you guys ill be very happy too so keep an eye out maybe next month ;)<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

My most expensive item wasn't in my order bag. Anyone else happen to receive it?

yellow striping tiger anemone $55

mrshall1027 did not get her clam

kkaay did not get her kedds red zoas and had a couple other issues with her order

I have messaged them on this. and will add your missing nem to it.

any other order issues please post asap

ok I got a reply from AquaSD. he said that he will get with the shipping manager and find out why these items were not shipped. and would give me an update. I asked if they could just send a replacement to each for the items missing but he said more than likely he would just refund the members money. ill keep you guys posted.

I haven't been able to send the members that are owed the 5% their change because paypal froze my account. I don't use paypal often and all of the sudden I get hundreds of dollars sent to my account and then one large sump gets pulled. I guess that raised some red flags somewheredoh.gif . but I have all of you guys down for what is owed to yall. paypal said my account would reactivate in 2-3 business days to verify that transactions. I guess they are just waiting to see if anybody that sent me money reports a fraud or something. so if you can bare with me ill get you guys paid back. thanks

here is the email reply from Will at AquaSD:

hey Chris,

No problem, I'll take care of you guys. Please tell Steve to take a picture of the piece, and I'll replace his SPS for him in his next order.
I will refund for the missing items:

Mframe - $46.75. The Anemone wasn't looking healthy, so my packers didn't pack it in there, so sorry about that :(

Mrshall1027 - $80.75. My packers does not know what happened to the clam, but it is not here. I don't have anything similar to send, so I will refund to prevent her from waiting too long
kkaay - $8.50 (Bob marley's, she paid for 1 polyp). My packers said that everyone got a freebie, so I'm not sure on this one :( I'll be happy to send her two extra freebies in her next order if that's okay.

Thanks Chris, I'll just send the paypal back to you?

Let me know, thanks,
Will

if you do the math the total for the refund and scubasteve92' sps colony its almost 300. so I was going to suggest that you guys maybe choose another item in stock and we can have them send us our missing or dead coral with free shipping. id get something to get to the 300. that's if he counts Josh's as a refund. I haven't talked to him fully on this. I wanted to get your input on this idea first. let me know guys. thanks

I wish I had that problem :). I have my 50 stacked with coral. im ready for an upgrade. ill pm the rest of the members tonight to see if they want to reorder. or if yall see this post go ahead and reply here. thanks

I'd really like to get something else. I've got a 135 to stock!!

If people dont want reorder then we can put in an order together to get the free shipping. We are in for $150 and I could throw down some more for something else if we are just shy of shipping.

My $0.02 is that we delay a few weeks so they can restock with new/different items, as well as people's pocketbooks. I'm sure doing another GB will be just as "easy" as the last one.

My $0.02 is that we delay a few weeks so they can restock with new/different items, as well as people's pocketbooks. I'm sure doing another GB will be just as "easy" as the last one.<br />

<br /><br />This idea is really good since they didn't have anything I wanted last round :)

I wish I had that problem smile.png. I have my 50 stacked with coral. im ready for an upgrade. ill pm the rest of the members tonight to see if they want to reorder. or if yall see this post go ahead and reply here. thanks

Btw, there's ALWAYS more room! Next time you are in my neck of the woods, come see my tank and remind me to show you were I put my welso wave.gif

Archived