AquaSD group buy

ct67stang

ct, please order for me:<br /> <br />http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=yellow&product_id=1928<br /> <br />$10 - 10% = $9<br /> <br />PP to follow shortly.<br />

<br /><br />Sent in ur order minutes after u sent it. Just forgot to confirm here<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

delivered tues received Wednesday april 3rd

chris, you meant to say that it's getting shipped Tue and getting delivered Wed 4/3, right?

if i'm following the thread correctly, it's getting delivered to Niko in Taylor, then you're gonna pick up part of the order, drop off some at mrshall's in RR as you head south. any idea what that timeframe will be? i "work" from home on Wed's so i can easily rendezvous with you as you trek south. i'm also guessing i might be a better distro point for some of the notherners too.

<br />delivered tues received Wednesday april 3rd

<br /> <br />chris, you meant to say that it's getting shipped Tue and getting delivered Wed 4/3, right?<br /> <br />if i'm following the thread correctly, it's getting delivered to Niko in Taylor, then you're gonna pick up part of the order, drop off some at mrshall's in RR as you head south. any idea what that timeframe will be? i "work" from home on Wed's so i can easily rendezvous with you as you trek south. i'm also guessing i might be a better distro point for some of the notherners too.
<br /><br />Thats correct mitch, we will receive package on wednesday the 3rd. Maybe we should start figuring out time frames and best location for pick up. Any advise on the best way to approach this would be appreciated. Im thinking of finding a way to map all member locations or find a common area central to most members. (I.e. mitch's place, mrshall1027s place. And JCAB also offered to be a distribution point hes just north of UT campus.) I have kimP, mrshall1027, scubasteve, Niko, bio and another member from hutto covered. so let me know thanks<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br />

also could you add this as well: Cool Breeze Pastel Pink Mille - $150 <br />http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_111&product_id=2339<br /> <br />thank you!<br />

<br /><br />Added it right after you post. And got email confirmation that he received order. Its still on site as of this post. Ill check with him on it just in case<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Ok i will pm you when i finish planning the whole day out. Thanks.<br /><br /> Anyone else just chime in your location and availability for pick up<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

I'd like this one:

http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_76&product_id=1631

$20-$2=$18, I'll PayPal in a minute.

Pick-up wise, it'd be best if you dropped mine at Mitch's (thanks Mitch!). I'll pick it up from him on my way home from work, provided that's okay with Mitch of course!

Thanks for all your work coordinating this!!

Pick-up wise, it'd be best if you dropped mine at Mitch's (thanks Mitch!). I'll pick it up from him on my way home from work, provided that's okay with Mitch of course!

Emily, you finally get your excuse to come by wave.gif

So i'm collecting orders for:

Mitch

scubasteve92 (Josh)

etannert (Emily)

Any others? SchrisEV?

B163 - Fairy Tail - $30<br />B156 - Saiyan - $20<br />A055 - Barney - $10<br />C120 - Cali Shades - $20<br /> <br />PM'ing now.<br />

<br /><br />Do you want me to pick up your order?

updated "order list" post (post #2) I will be closing the order today so if you want to order something please do so now. <br />if you guys see any issues with your order list please let me know. thanks<br />

<br />correction its 15% off for a thousand

<br /><br />Please post how much more we would need to hit the mark. I know I could be encouraged to buy a few more items.<br />
<br /><br />All i needed was an excuse :). Ill let you guys know. But im certain we hit it already <br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Archived