• Last Reply

I'd like:

• A049 Funky Blue & Pink Frog Mushroom - $10
  • Soul Reaper Chalice (1 eye) - $35
  • Blue Blaze Zoas - $20
  • Yellow Striping Tiger Nem - $55

Total: $120 - 12 (10%) = $108

payment sent

All lists have been emailed to AquaSD as of yesterday there aren't any problems with chosen items. Hope its stays this smooth. Thanks for joining this group buy. I will update top post as soon as i get on my computer.

Also we reached %10off(refund for the difference will be given to those who payed full price) so if anyone else joins, add items and subtract%10. And send as gift to avoid charges.

still open join right in

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

ct, is it possible to add:

Ric02 neon green mouth orange ric $20 ($18)

also: what is going to be the day to pick up the items. I have school all day on wednesday so what is the latest I could pick up from you?

Here are some I am thinking about. I could only do 1 or 2 depending on how many ppl are interested.

http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_111&product_id=2339

Josh, I would be interested in going in on this one if you can find a 3rd person to split it between. I might be interested in the other milleporas if you find other's interested. Lmk.

Luckily I will get to see all these amazing corals first hand, since they've confirmed they can do morning delivery. I didn't have as much $ that I wanted to have because of some tank builds that I have going on, but maybe next time I will. Glad we can all come together as a group for this. The discount is nice, and the free frags that we all we be receiving is always great. Thanks for doing this Chris. Your the man like I always tell you. Know it's probably time consuming. Your doing a great job.

Luckily I will get to see all these amazing corals first hand, since they've confirmed they can do morning delivery. I didn't have as much $ that I wanted to have because of some tank builds that I have going on, but maybe next time I will. Glad we can all come together as a group for this. The discount is nice, and the free frags that we all we be receiving is always great. Thanks for doing this Chris. Your the man like I always tell you. Know it's probably time consuming. Your doing a great job.

<br /><br />Thanks niko. I just really wanted to try AquaSD. They have such a nice veriety. And great colors. And who likes to pay shipping? ;) I appreciate it <br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Archived