Pinned Topic - Report/Follow ARC site issues HERE

I try to avoid the whole self awareness thing. If I got to know myself, I might not like me.

I think the thing is busted.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sherita, are you experiencing this on multiple devices?

The issue seems to have resolved. I was able to comment a minute ago without being introduced to myself.

BTW, how many pics can be posted at a time? I'm having an issue with that now :(

The issue seems to have resolved. I was able to comment a minute ago without being introduced to myself.

BTW, how many pics can be posted at a time? I'm having an issue with that now sad.png

It's more about the size and total size of the pics rather than the quantity.

BTW, how many pics can be posted at a time? I'm having an issue with that now sad.png

I think it's 10 external images in a single post. I get an error when I try to add any more to the first post of my build thread. I tried replacing with smaller ones, and it didn't seem to care. Since they're external I'm assuming the server isn't fetching them and determining the size every time a post is updated.

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I copy-and-paste into a post it adds extra line breaks. It makes it really ugly and annoying and time consuming trying to fix it. Even when I copy from one post to another (I started a new post then realized it should be added to an existing thread, instead). I'm using Firefox 21.0 on a Win7 laptop.

Thanks,

George

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I copy-and-paste into a post it adds extra line breaks. It makes it really ugly and annoying and time consuming trying to fix it. Even when I copy from one post to another (I started a new post then realized it should be added to an existing thread, instead). I'm using Firefox 21.0 on a Win7 laptop.

Thanks,

George

Does it do it if you copy from one post to Notepad or Wordpad and then to the new post?

Straight copy-and-paste from my post above:

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I copy-and-paste into a post it adds
extra line breaks. It makes it really ugly and annoying and time
consuming trying to fix it. Even when I copy from one post to another
(I started a new post then realized it should be added to an existing
thread, instead). I'm using Firefox 21.0 on a Win7 laptop.

Copy-and-paste from my post above then into Notepad:

Copy-and-paste from my post above then into MS Word:

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I copy-and-paste into a
post it adds extra line breaks. It makes
it really ugly and annoying and time consuming trying to fix it. Even when I copy from one post to another (I
started a new post then realized it should be added to an existing thread,
instead). I'm using Firefox 21.0 on a
Win7 laptop.

• 5 weeks later...

For the last few days I've been having trouble attaching files to my forum posts. Some files upload fine, but when I try to add another i get "upload failed". The files have been *.jpg between 100K and 600K. I just tried to upload a picture and it wouldn't go up. I submitted the post then "editted" it and was able to upload the photo without a problem.

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe people are just tired of my photos :)?

Thanks, Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

For the last few days I've been having trouble attaching files to my forum posts. Some files upload fine, but when I try to add another i get "upload failed". The files have been *.jpg between 100K and 600K. I just tried to upload a picture and it wouldn't go up. I submitted the post then "editted" it and was able to upload the photo without a problem.

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe people are just tired of my photos smile.png?

Thanks, Dennis

Are you still having this problem?

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe people are just tired of my photos :)?

Thanks, Dennis

Are you still having this problem?

I haven't tried too many pictures lately. But, no, I don't believe so. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I was just updating my dive site list, and when I saved it it blew up. Sucked the motivation out of continuing to edit. I was using MSIE v 10.0.9 on a Win 7 machine.

Fixed. Not sure what the issue was but somehow you generated invalid html (it was adding a space after the first character of html tags and characters like "<"). Sorry about the issue, please let us know if it recurs. That said, I really don't recommend that anyone use IE ....

• Like 1

The edit bar isn't showing up on my ipad2 when trying to post. So I can't post photos, irks, or alter text. Help please?

This is in safari. I can't stand the new tapatalk so it's not on my ipad.

Can any ipad users running safari confirm? I don't have the browser or device to troubleshoot.

The edit bar isn't showing up on my ipad2 when trying to post. So I can't post photos, irks, or alter text. Help please?

This is in safari. I can't stand the new tapatalk so it's not on my ipad.

Can any ipad users running safari confirm? I don't have the browser or device to troubleshoot.

Looks like Sherita can confirm in this thread.