Pinned Topic - Report/Follow ARC site issues HERE

I see status on my laptop, but not on my ipad. Of course, the ipad is what I use the most. Naturally. I'm going to see if status works on my iPhone.

Ok, status does not show up on iPhone either. And the same problem with loading pictures is on the iPhone as well. There's bound to be some kind of work around, considering how many people use apple products.

I believe I found the Status Update issue and that feature is fixed now. \

Still waiting on an answer from support regarding the Apple text editor issue, thanks for your patience.

Received an update from support and applied it. Please clear your browser cache, retry, and let me know if the patch was successful.

I wonder if grog is using an ipad. I am. Wonder if this could somehow be ipad specific?

Nope. I'm using Fedora on my laptop.

I believe I found the Status Update issue and that feature is fixed now. \

Still waiting on an answer from support regarding the Apple text editor issue, thanks for your patience.

Received an update from support and applied it. Please clear your browser cache, retry, and let me know if the patch was successful.

It is working now. Thanks! Sorry for the duplicate thread. I didn't see this thread.

If you try that same search using the advanced search you will see this message "One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords."

taptalk is working fine, but I want to eliminate my email notifications (jesus I have a ton of ARC message emails) and get pushed notifications to my phone instead. It's activated on my ARC prefs, and in tapatalk prefs, so I was curious. Maybe it's something that needs enabling on the server end?

• 3 weeks later...

just noticed the ARC logo/icon on my browser is no longer showing (the small icon on the tabs). It appears to be showing the default ip board logo.

A security patch temporarily altered the image. If you clear your cache and reload the page you should see the familiar red A.

• 1 month later...