New Moderator

Hey guys and gals, gather round!

Since January, ARC has added around 600 new registered members (we're almost to 2600!!!). So first off, thanks to all of you for making this such a great place to come hang out and talk reefing! I appreciate all of your efforts to continue to make the club a family-friendly place to share our knowledge and just have fun with each other. That said, all of these members generate a lot of content and it can be difficult for the staff to cover it all. With that in mind....

I'd like to announce the latest addition to the ARC staff, new Moderator Mitch! Most of you have seen or met Mitch at one of our meetings, events, or swapping frags with him. He's a great guy, and I'd love for you to welcome him to his new role! He'll be learning the ropes and easing into it over the next several weeks, so don't be surprised to see his involvement grow.

As always, if you have an idea for the club whether it be a group event, idea for a sub-forum, or can think of a better way of doing something, don't hesitate to drop me or any of the staff members a line.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reef topics.

Archived