Call me crazy but...

Scutterborn

doh.gif Yes it was... I meant to post a "JOKING" post right after, but got distracted at work... pesky work, when will it end!!! (Better watch what a wish for) I'm still at the building my stand (read: why the F did I decide to build a custom stand for a quarter round tank????) stage. Don't even have a cup of saltwater to keep him in right now. I was just one of those lurkers that was references, so I decided to post!

With any luck I'll have the bulk of my stand ready to bring in the house at the end of this weekend! Tank build thread coming soon...

doh.gif Yes it was... I meant to post a "JOKING" post right after, but got distracted at work... pesky work, when will it end!!! (Better watch what a wish for) I'm still at the building my stand (read: why the F did I decide to build a custom stand for a quarter round tank????) stage. Don't even have a cup of saltwater to keep him in right now. I was just one of those lurkers that was references, so I decided to post!

With any luck I'll have the bulk of my stand ready to bring in the house at the end of this weekend! Tank build thread coming soon...

Ah, you fell into the first trap of reefkeeping. My existing custom stand took over 7 years to complete....

Sometimes it's easier just to buy things. :D Welcome aboard, looking forward to your tank thread!

You should see the new fish I bought, heard about it someplace... so I ran down to purchase it before anyone else could!

ygubu9uh.jpg

Now how to care for it?

Lmao!! Too funny.

They actually had two of the same species and they didn't know it. One had sold that night I originally posted and the other sold at apparently 11:01a when I was on the phone asking them to hold it.

It is what it is...

- Ben -

My old frogfish... I'm thinking of another one, but I have an octopus in the 29 now.. This should be the ONLY fish in the tank unless you don't mind it being food. Frogfish can eat anything the size they are..

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22427-what-to-put-in-my-new-tank-picture-update-feeding-video/

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22701-frogfish-eating-iqf-silverside/