Call me crazy but...

Scutterborn

Well, one great thing about the Dome is that they get fish in almost every week. If you tell them what you're looking for they're great about finding it for you.

Yeah. They immediately asked if they could hold the next one that came in for me. That was pretty cool. Unfortunately I reside in San Antonio and am only up here for an extended job. He's worth the drive though.

- Ben -

Let one of us know next time and if they can't hold it, I wouldn't mind holding it until you can get here. Like I said, I office right next to AD and can be there in 5 minutes to grab something. WHICH I DID NOT DO IN THIS SCENARIO.

oh snap! a lurker took it! etannnnerrrrrttt

Heck, I was at work (in Georgetown) till 10:30 last night. I didn't even get to feed my own fish, let alone buy one out from under someone's nose.

On the bright side, my drumline's starting to sound a lot better...

Lol! I'm not mad at anyone. Don't worry. The thing that worries me is their funky availability. Just called back to make sure they got in the exact same species and I was told that they couldn't remember the last time they had one of those. I will add that even though this purchase hadn't worked out, I'm still quite pleased by aquadome. It was a good first impression.

- Ben -

your best bet is to ask for hunter off the bat. he's generally the reef dude. they have a new girl who I haven't really had a chance to talk to yet who is up in the reef section sometimes.

Hunter is very good and honest. He will let you talk to him way longer than any employee should. But Gary is very knowledgable. He is quick to reference books and provide his own experiences. He is also an equipment guru. He worked for 20 minutes on a mag 7 for me to get it fixed. Never suggesting I should just buy something. In short, we are lucky down south, to have the dome.