New Rose Bubble Anemone Home - The 29g Tank

pbnj

These anemones were taking over my 135g. I was bored this weekend, so I finally set-up this new home using a 29g tank I had (tied it onto my existing system). I'll probably stock this with different bubble anemones and some fish/inverts I can't keep in my SPS-dominated tank.

post-727-0-48193600-1344218317_thumb.jpg

post-727-0-44410900-1344218331_thumb.jpg

post-727-0-68870900-1344219842_thumb.jpg

Edited by pbnj
  • Like 1

Looking nice! Now you have me thinking about a species tank like this. I had tons better luck with anemones in a smaller tank than in my current 75g (which I can't keep any).

Sounds just like the topic of our August meeting smile.png

Edited by mFrame (Mike)
Added link to meeting thread. Woohoo!
  • Like 1

That's awesome! I'm jealous of all your rose bubble tips :). I've got a clown fish and anemone tank, though my carpets seem to fair much better than my bubbles at the moment - not sure why. Do you have any advice on keeping bubble tips happy in the aquarium?

I wish I could share some great advice, but I honestly don't have any. I don't even target-feed them....just plenty of light and flow.

Tank Parameters:

Temp = 79-80

Salinity = 1.026

dKH = 8-9

Calcium = 440-460

Lighting = 8 hours of MH lighting/day

post-727-0-18243800-1344454041_thumb.jpg

Edited by pbnj
  • Like 1

Dangit!!!! Stop giving me great ideas for my tanks I dont have the room for! All though....once i get my 85 up my I can free up my 16...or I got that 25 that I was going to use as a quarantine tank......Huh? What? Oh yeah really cool man love the idea and it looks even better!