REEF CLEANERS GROUP BUY

theresa

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before Monday Sept 5th 11:59pm CST. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field to the affect of "ARC" before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on Wednesday Sept 7th, for arrival before noon on Thursday September 8th.

5. If you order a fragile species, plan to arrive around noon so you can get back to your tank by that time.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information.

Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread.

If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

For those of you who have never order reef cleaners from John Maloney, now is your chance. John does great work and his cleaning crew is awesome.

Pick up location of your order is North Austin, my house. Thanks

theresa

dang it. i cant believe i forgot to order!! OH NOOOOO!!!!!

sad.png

I ordered more than I really need. If you are desperately in need of something I could probably share grin.png

well that is very nice of you!! may have to see about that. what did you get too many of?

dang it. i cant believe i forgot to order!! OH NOOOOO!!!!!

sad.png

I ordered more than I really need. If you are desperately in need of something I could probably share grin.png

well that is very nice of you!! may have to see about that. what did you get too many of?

I think snails are the only thing I really got a lot of, but did order a few hermits that I don't necessarily need.