June Reef Club Meeting

GKarshens

I am going to host a meeting at my house on June 16th at 3pm. I was going to talk a little bit about photographing our tanks. Any that want to bring their camera to learn or share tips are welcome. Please RSVP here so I can get an idea of how many people will be coming. Hope to see you there!

1605 Charolais Dr.

Austin, TX 78758

512-657-5472

• 2 weeks later...
I plan to be there.

I've had some plans come up, and I'm not going to be able to attend.

I think it would be great if someone would take some detailed notes. If you send them to me, I can post them as a resouce for everyone to look at.

Also, please consider posting all the good photos from the meeting in the meeting section of the gallery. I'd love to see some before and after shots.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for hosting the meeting. Your tank is just spectacular! Though I have to know .. how much coraline algae did you scrape off the glass prior to people coming over :huh:

It was great meeting some of the fellow Austin reefers.

Looking forward to setting up the "bubble gum" tank :) Though I have to admit, it might end up a planted freshwater to start off with.

-James

I did do some scraping on the edges, but I try to keep it scraped on a regular basis. It is a lot easier when it is just a little bit than when it gets thick. Glad you enjoyed the meeting!