Reefs2Go Group Buy July

August

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pick up mine Mark im paid up now and the amount was correct

Glad they got it sorted out.... yeah what they did was bill Dave your invoice and vise versa..... thats why he got a credit for the overpay of his order and you got another invoice... sorry they got it mixed up guys!!!

Mark,

First, thank you for taking the time to pickup our orders!! Could you possibly let us know when the order comes in & the address for pickup. Thanks again, that definitely saves a large number of us a long drive!

If I'm picking up your order, please call/text when you get here and I'll run the order out to you.

I should be ready for pickup @ ~1p and I'll post in the thread when I'm back with the order.

this is who I'm picking up for:

- reefman

- medi

- vwmike

- dapettit

- boognish

- ToxiqReef

- Will

- chiu

- offroaddodge

- crendon2003

- bugginu24

- Daisy82

- luckyheo

- kinz

Daisy one of your chromis was DOA, chiu your Horseshoe crab was DOA... if something is missing please let me know... I know there are Red Leg hermits missing and some Nassarius snails. please let me know whats missing and how many you ordered and PAID for. the Bumble bee snails were done wrong so instead of getting the 10 for 9.99 they sent just one single snail. Phung.. thats why your invoice was off because instead of 10 for 9.99 x 4 they sent you 4 single snails.... Im sorry everyone the normal person that does the orders wasnt there.... :) not sure whats going on but I need lists before I can email them. I already talked to Christina about it so we are working on it..

I made it back from my journey to the southside and I'm ready for people to pick up their orders

HEre is my address and phone number...please call or text when you get here and I'll run the order out to you

8422 Jamestown DR

Austin, TX 78758

Bummer on the horseshoe crab.... Did I get my red legs?

Daisy one of your chromis was DOA, chiu your Horseshoe crab was DOA... if something is missing please let me know... I know there are Red Leg hermits missing and some Nassarius snails. please let me know whats missing and how many you ordered and PAID for. the Bumble bee snails were done wrong so instead of getting the 10 for 9.99 they sent just one single snail. Phung.. thats why your invoice was off because instead of 10 for 9.99 x 4 they sent you 4 single snails.... Im sorry everyone the normal person that does the orders wasnt there.... :) not sure whats going on but I need lists before I can email them. I already talked to Christina about it so we are working on it..