How do you fund your tank?

I do Paintless Dent Repair for money, and photography for fun. I make just about enough doing weddings and portraits to keep me in working equipment.

Offroadodge we need to talk. We were just talking today about coming to see you guys. Charlie Mills works with us and I think he is friends with the owner or manager there. Our company name is Texas Dent Works.

Charlie is also my brother :)

Edited by joshman1204

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal Assistant for an Intellectual Property Law Firm (Patents) and hubby is a Network Engineer. Most of my pay (literally) goes to take care of the dogs and the general maintenance of the aquariums and my other critters. If I want something new, I have to do a lot of begging!!!

I'm an analog IC designer at Freescale semiconductor. I have lots of stuff in micro controllers, so if your remote control doesn't work, car windows won't roll up or if your airbag fires randomly on a cold day, it's probably my fault. Forget what I said about the airbag.

Hey, we do work for Apple. I was out in Cupertino for a meeting last summer.

Supervisor for Apple. Could be confused as babysitter, frat-house mom, or cat-herder depending on the day.

Engineering is mostly in Cupertino.

I'm a Mom. The pay for 24 hour shifts, 365 days a year sucks but the side perks can't be beat. :)

I homeschool my kids and do most of the grunt work on our organic/ all natural hobby farm. I have this dream of a self sustained off grid farm... Need more land and more hours (and more money!).

My wonderful, tolerant, indulgent husband funds it all by toiling away at Dell (he just hit 12 years there).

College student about to transition to medical school student - ie very little positive cash flows. Although I am a finance major and made some very good bets in 2008 :) and some very loving parents.

Im a unemployed recent college graduate. I didnt even think about it but i guess this would be a good place to network with people. Are there any hiring managers out there looking for a motivated, dedicated worker? Or does anybody know of some decent companies that are hiring? Looking to get into HR, Operations, Sales, Il take anything at this point!

Social Worker for Child Protective Service and my hubby is a soldier...so I am not funding this at all everything comes by way of miracles and generosity.bye.gif

Tell your husband thank you for us! :)

How do I fund my tank?... good question...

Workforce operations analyst at AT&T. Though with my husband losing his full time job due to the wonderful economy (custom home trim carpenter), makes funding less available, so when I have the extra cash, I splurge on good deals like I did today :D

Lots of neat jobs here.

I just left the corporate world a few months ago to startup a new company working in the biometrics field: www.tacticalinfosys.com

We are still in the "ramen" stage, so I can't afford much for my tanks. My big splurge this week was to buy 10 snails. mad.gif

I'm a (semi) retired engineer. I'm now teaching (warping) young minds teaching them engineering (www.pltw.org).

You think managing adults is fun, try the same thing with really smart, but no common sense teenagers smile.gif.

-Dan

DAN USED TO BE MY TEACHER! WE DIDNT ALWAYS GET ALONG IN CLASSS... HA HA SORRY ABOUT THAT MR.WEYANT.

I WORK AT ONE OF YOUR LFS DURING THE DAYS AND EVENINGS, AND TATTOO DOWN ON SOUTH FIRST ST. TILL THE SUN COMES UP AND DO IT ALL OVER THE NEXT DAY.

AND WHEN IM NOT DOING THAT, IM DELIVERING MOONWALKS/CHAIRS/TABLES FOR MY PARENTS BUSINESS.