Announcing the November ARC meeting

dapettit

*** Need not be present to win. :D

No way! I vote no show, no chance of winning...

P.S. Laura's house and neighborhood is not safe for ANYONE. No one should come to this meeting out of regard for their own personal safety. I however, have immunity, and can pass freely in and out of Laura's house....so stay home, save yourself and give ME a better chance of winning that RBTA..! please.gif

No way! I vote no show, no chance of winning...

P.S. Laura's house and neighborhood is not safe for ANYONE. No one should come to this meeting out of regard for their own personal safety. I however, have immunity, and can pass freely in and out of Laura's house....so stay home, save yourself and give ME a better chance of winning that RBTA..! please.gif

MARK!!! Stop scaring people to death....do I have to put you in time out??angry.gif

• Like 1

Mike has to be there to get his name into the hat anyway! :ph34r::D

He's sneaky. He'd pay someone off to put his name in the hat. Corruption @ the ARC meetings...any coincidence that its being hosted @ an Italian's place...? excl.gifgun.gif

In our culture, we "whack"...haven't you ever watched the Sopranos??Goodfellas???The Godfather??? jeez...kids todaywacko.gif

"Sleep with the Fishes" might be more appropriate. wink.gif

RIP, Luca Brasi.

post-727-12575697636704.jpg

Just a note that being it looks like there will be quite a few people, please feel free to bring in whatever dry goods you might want to sell to the meeting. I have offered Vash to bring his MH he is trying to sell, and thought in all fairness everyone has the same option to do the same.

See you all Saturday!!!wave.gif

• Like 1

Sounds like I may drop off my Sundial light fixture and CPR BakPak2 for sale if you don't mind doing that. You rock! (hence your store name I guess) biggrin.gif

Please do!! You can drop things off anytime this week.... just call first....

Did you see my question about the CPR Bak-Pak? I wanted to know if it was too big for my 2og long?blink.gif