Announcing the November ARC meeting

dapettit

Announcing the ARC November meeting.

It's been great seeing so many new faces mixed in with the regulars at each meeting, if you

have not been yet please consider a visit.

We will have several items to raffle, Thank you to River City Aquatics and Rockin Reefs.

If you plan to attend plese RSVP in this thread.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me a PM.[/size]

With as many interesting tanks as Laura has, this can be nothing but interesting. Sadly I will be in Waco for the first of my families Thanksgiving dinners and will miss it. Sorry. sad.gif

Thanks Chris....sorry you can't make itsad.gif ...you'll miss the "good-bye's" to Mark...MARK!!! what Italian EVER said "thumped"???wacko.gif

• Like 1

i have used the term "thumped" many times! :P i really hope i can make it this meeting!! its 50% chance right now. the only way is if i work a morning shift that saturday. or if i dont work at all, but that never happens:nopity: but lets pray that i can goto this meeting!! i have missed too many already in the one month i have been a member!:faceless:

As far as the raffle goes, I do have a few items that I will donate, one being a ROSE BUBBLE TIP ANEMONEthumbsup.gif I have 3 gift certificates from River City Aquatics, from back in the "day", that will be part of the raffle also.

As far as the raffle goes, I do have a few items that I will donate, one being a ROSE BUBBLE TIP ANEMONEthumbsup.gif I have 3 gift certificates from River City Aquatics, from back in the "day", that will be part of the raffle also.

Thanks Laura thats AWESOME!

We'll be in Dallas celebrating Turkey Day with my family. Hate to miss it but I'm sure y'all will have a blast!

Now maybe someone else will win the raffle! :faceless:

Is it OK to bring children? We have a 6 month old and was wondering if we could bring her. If we can we would love to attend the meeting.

Matt

*** Need not be present to win. :faceless:

Is it OK to bring children? We have a 6 month old and was wondering if we could bring her. If we can we would love to attend the meeting.

Matt

Please do Matt!! Mama has to allow children at her housewub.gif I just do not have anything for the older ones to play with as my sons are 18 & 22...but feel free to bring in the Legos and toss them all over the floor...just NO Play-Doh!!!laugh.gif

Great, thank you so much. No worries on the whole Play-Doh thing, she is too young anyway. Maybe some bottles and sippy cups something along those lines. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thank you again,

Matt

Oh!

I think I might be able to make this one. Gee Laura, you sure you want to open your house up to kids? Mine alone would turn the place into a zoo. :wacko:

Might bring my oldest along though, he's pretty into the fish stuff.

You do realize this means I'll have to bring SOMETHING new home with me! I don't think it's possible for me to go to your house and leave empty handed. Are you getting any more cluster dusters by chance?

Liz

Oh!

I think I might be able to make this one. Gee Laura, you sure you want to open your house up to kids? Mine alone would turn the place into a zoo. wink.gif

Might bring my oldest along though, he's pretty into the fish stuff.

You do realize this means I'll have to bring SOMETHING new home with me! I don't think it's possible for me to go to your house and leave empty handed. Are you getting any more cluster dusters by chance?

Liz

I can check on the dusters...I haven't seen them on my stocklist lately...

Please bring your son, or sons!! They are both welcome here. As far as little ones, my house is really not child-proof (stairs,breakables,glass tables)...I have no goats eitherdoh.gif

• Like 1