Well the time has come. :: ALL GONE ::

Dhayden

Ok, its finally official. I am moving to Seattle in a few weeks. The wife and kids will be around until mid march, but I would rather not leave them with trying to take care of 3 tanks.

I have roughly 50+/- pounds of live rock, and I'd say 30-40lbs of sand. Quite a few frags. Couple fishies. I am stuck in Seattle with the snow, so I dont have any pictures of the two 3.5gals tanks, but I have my 20.

<span style='color:green'>(Not spoken for yet, maybe 20#+ left)</span>

Picture115.jpg

15$ Colony (small heads), Green Rim with Lavender center Zoo <span style='color:red'>(on hold for Enigma)</span>

Picture105.jpg

$5 pieces LOL ( broke the **** out of it takin stuff out) Tan/Pink Digita 4-5" <span style='color:green'>(Not spoken for yet)</span>

DSC01022.jpg

Got some Neon Green GSP and Lots of Red Sea Pom Pom and Elogata Xenia as well.

Fish: Med/Large Red/White Maroon, Large Orange Spot Goby, Small Lawnmower Goby, Small Cardinal, Bunch of hermits, a few Nars Snails, and a few Astria. (Bunch of baby snails and slugs :) )

<span style='color:red'>(Rohndds holding some inverts)</span>

Ill be building my new sys. when I get up there so all hardware is going with me. Got hair alagae problem at moment. (RO membrane is spent and no DI, I need a new sys for that)

I'll take the pink trumpet with green center for 10.00 and the Large red shroom for 15.00. How big is the frag of the green monti. Please give me a call right away to talk about this, I just sent you a private message.

Joseph Le

LOL you all rock hehe. in first 5 mins. confused2.gif

dibs are

Joe / Dustin - 2 trumpets, blue zoos, green monti ( bout 1.5"), Red Shroom

Lee - 15-20#'s rock ( im figuring 2$/#) pumpkins, rugosa.

Ill call/give my paypal to yas when I get back in town in a few days.. Sunday is the best day I think to come get stuff this wee. I am closing down the hotel I work at in the next 2 weeks, and then going right to the next :) woowee what a ride.

Thanks guys, just when I was getting the thing where I wanted it heh

hey Drew, I'd like to get some of the Fire and Ice zoas you mentioned were in your other tanks...assuming they have not been spoken for. And I'd like to get the Pavona colony too. If okay, I can come this weekend.

Thanks,

Jim